Jennifer Lawrence, Miley Cyrus, and Justin Bieber Make It Onto Forbes' List of 30 Under 30
Forbes has released its 30 Under 30 for 2014 list, compiling "the brightest stars" under the age of 30 who are "reinventing the world right now." Some popular names included in the list are Jennifer Lawrence, Miley Cyrus and Justin Bieber.
By the age of 23, Lawrence has received a Best Actress trophy from the Academy Awards for her performance in "Silver Linings Playbook". She additionally was named one of highest-earning actresses in Hollywood, reportedly earning $10 million from "The Hunger Games: Catching Fire". She next can be seen in "X-Men: Days of Future Past" which will hit U.S. theaters on May 23.
The 19-year-old Bieber is estimated earning $113 million in the last two years from his works. Cyrus, meanwhile, sold 270,000 copies of her most recent album "Bangerz" in its first week after the release. Other stars who make it onto the list in the category of music include Bruno Mars, Lady GaGa, One Direction, Katy Perry, Drake and Lorde.
Other stars who make the cut in Hollywood & Entertainment category are Olivia Wilde, Lena Dunham and Anna Kendrick. In addition to being an actress, Wilde co-founded Conscious Commerce which collaborates with other brands to give back to the society. Dunham is currently working on her first book, while Kendrick will appear in "Into the Woods".
More Jennifer Lawrence News
- Taylor Kinney Already Moves on After Lady GaGa Split. Who's His New Girlfriend?
- What Breakup? Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx Are 'Still Together' Despite Split Rumors
- We'll Miss You, Toby! 'Pretty Little Liars' Star and Creator Say Goodbye to Keegan Allen
- Ciara Is Pregnant With Russell Wilson's Baby. See the Sweet Announcement
- Perrie Edwards Splits From Luke Pasqualino After Two Months of Dating
- Shawn Levy to Direct Sony's 'Uncharted' Movie
- Gigi Hadid's Family Wants Her to Dump Zayn Malik Because of This
- Is Destiny's Child Reunion Happening? Here's What Kelly Rowland Says