'The Bachelor' Season 18 Premiere: Juan Pablo Eliminates 9 Ladies on First Night
Juan Pablo Galavis has officially kicked off his search for "the one" on "The Bachelor" season 18 premiere. The two-hour episode airing January 6 saw the former Venezuelan soccer player meeting the 27 ladies for the first time, but at the end of the night only 18 remained on the show.
As teased before, there were some awkward first encounters, with nurse Nikki bringing a stethoscope to let him listen to her heart beat, and "ocean person" Lucy going barefoot. There were also tears as Lauren H. cried a lot when revealing her heartbreaking experience of her being left by her last boyfriend.
Real estate agent Renee attracted Juan Pablo with her story about her relationship with her son. Massage therapist Amy J. also left quite an impression as she gave him a massage on their first one-on-one time.
After the introduction, Juan Pablo presented the first impression rose to an opera singer from Germany, Sharleen, who also got to spend a one-on-one time with the hunk. Shockingly, Sharleen wasn't that excited, admitting to the camera that she didn't feel the "insta-chemistry."
Juan Pablo handed out the remaining flowers to 17 other ladies, including Nikki, Renee, Amy J. and Lucy. Meanwhile, Alexis, Amy J., Ashley, Christine L, Kylie, Lacy, Lauren H., Maggie and Valerie were not that lucky and got sent home.
More The Bachelor News
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent