Apple's Virtual Assistant Siri Disses Spike Jonze's 'Her'
Spike Jonze's "Her" which revolves around a male loner who falls in love with his virtual assistant may have got praises from numerous film critics, but it fails to impress the real Siri. The Apple advanced artificial intelligence throws some serious shade when asked her comment on the sci-fi romance.
"She gives artificial intelligence a bad name," a very opinionated Siri says of Samantha, the AI voiced by Scarlett Johansson in the movie. When asked about Theodore Twombly, the male character portrayed by Joaquin Phoenix, Siri stiffly declines to comment, "I'd rather not say."
Siri is a highly-advanced personal assistant on Apple's gadgets including iPhone. It's a voice-controlled automatic navigator who helps users send email & messages, set alarms & reminders, get directions, play music, browse the web, and search for other information. Buzzfeed was the first to notice Siri's reaction to her comparison to Samantha.
More Her News
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard