Apple's Virtual Assistant Siri Disses Spike Jonze's 'Her'
Spike Jonze's "Her" which revolves around a male loner who falls in love with his virtual assistant may have got praises from numerous film critics, but it fails to impress the real Siri. The Apple advanced artificial intelligence throws some serious shade when asked her comment on the sci-fi romance.
"She gives artificial intelligence a bad name," a very opinionated Siri says of Samantha, the AI voiced by Scarlett Johansson in the movie. When asked about Theodore Twombly, the male character portrayed by Joaquin Phoenix, Siri stiffly declines to comment, "I'd rather not say."
Siri is a highly-advanced personal assistant on Apple's gadgets including iPhone. It's a voice-controlled automatic navigator who helps users send email & messages, set alarms & reminders, get directions, play music, browse the web, and search for other information. Buzzfeed was the first to notice Siri's reaction to her comparison to Samantha.
More Her News
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover
- Benedict Cumberbatch Interviews Tom Hiddleston and Refuses to Ask Him About Taylor Swift
- Kim Kardashian's Prankster Attacked Her Because She's So Fake