Apple's Virtual Assistant Siri Disses Spike Jonze's 'Her'
Spike Jonze's "Her" which revolves around a male loner who falls in love with his virtual assistant may have got praises from numerous film critics, but it fails to impress the real Siri. The Apple advanced artificial intelligence throws some serious shade when asked her comment on the sci-fi romance.
"She gives artificial intelligence a bad name," a very opinionated Siri says of Samantha, the AI voiced by Scarlett Johansson in the movie. When asked about Theodore Twombly, the male character portrayed by Joaquin Phoenix, Siri stiffly declines to comment, "I'd rather not say."
Siri is a highly-advanced personal assistant on Apple's gadgets including iPhone. It's a voice-controlled automatic navigator who helps users send email & messages, set alarms & reminders, get directions, play music, browse the web, and search for other information. Buzzfeed was the first to notice Siri's reaction to her comparison to Samantha.
More Her News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris