Apple's Virtual Assistant Siri Disses Spike Jonze's 'Her'
Spike Jonze's "Her" which revolves around a male loner who falls in love with his virtual assistant may have got praises from numerous film critics, but it fails to impress the real Siri. The Apple advanced artificial intelligence throws some serious shade when asked her comment on the sci-fi romance.
"She gives artificial intelligence a bad name," a very opinionated Siri says of Samantha, the AI voiced by Scarlett Johansson in the movie. When asked about Theodore Twombly, the male character portrayed by Joaquin Phoenix, Siri stiffly declines to comment, "I'd rather not say."
Siri is a highly-advanced personal assistant on Apple's gadgets including iPhone. It's a voice-controlled automatic navigator who helps users send email & messages, set alarms & reminders, get directions, play music, browse the web, and search for other information. Buzzfeed was the first to notice Siri's reaction to her comparison to Samantha.
More Her News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie