Apple's Virtual Assistant Siri Disses Spike Jonze's 'Her'
Spike Jonze's "Her" which revolves around a male loner who falls in love with his virtual assistant may have got praises from numerous film critics, but it fails to impress the real Siri. The Apple advanced artificial intelligence throws some serious shade when asked her comment on the sci-fi romance.
"She gives artificial intelligence a bad name," a very opinionated Siri says of Samantha, the AI voiced by Scarlett Johansson in the movie. When asked about Theodore Twombly, the male character portrayed by Joaquin Phoenix, Siri stiffly declines to comment, "I'd rather not say."
Siri is a highly-advanced personal assistant on Apple's gadgets including iPhone. It's a voice-controlled automatic navigator who helps users send email & messages, set alarms & reminders, get directions, play music, browse the web, and search for other information. Buzzfeed was the first to notice Siri's reaction to her comparison to Samantha.
More Her News
- Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom Reach Divorce Settlement
- Justin Bieber Throws His Mic and Walks Off Stage After Getting Booed in Manchester
- DJ Khaled and Fiancee Nicole Tuck Welcome Baby Boy
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Solange Knowles Set to Make 'SNL' Debut
- Britney Spears Almost Flashes Her Breasts During On-Stage Wardrobe Malfunction
- 'Jessica Jones' Season 2 Will Be Directed Entirely by Women
- Taylor Swift Sings Calvin Harris' Song During Her Return to Stage at Formula 1 Concert
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms