Shakira Confirms Duet With Rihanna, 'Can't Remember to Forget You'
Shakira has teamed up with Rihanna for a new track entitled "Can't Remember to Forget You". The Latina pop singer took to her Facebook page on Monday, January 6 to make the announcement and reveal the new song's release date.
"You guys ready? Jan 13 is almost here!" the singer wrote. "Can't Remember to Forget You" is the first single from Shakira's upcoming album which is scheduled to be released sometime this year on RCA/Sony Latin Iberia.
Last month, Shakira and Rihanna were reportedly filming a music video for the song in Los Angeles with director Joseph Kahn.
In addition to preparing the release of her new album, Shakira is gearing up to reprise her role as a coach on NBC's "The Voice". The sixth season of the popular singing competition will premiere on February 24.
As for Rihanna, the Bajan bauty is currently enjoying the success of her collaboration with Eminem, "The Monster". The track off the Detroit rapper's "MMLP2" album is now spending its fourth week at Billboard 100's No. 1. She's also planning to start working on the follow-up to 2012's "Unapologetic" soon.
- 'Full Frontal with Samantha Bee' Resurrects Will Ferrel's Dubya Impersonation in 'Not WHCD'
- Liam Payne and Cheryl's Baby Name Allegedly Revealed
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld and Alessia Cara's Performances at 2017 Radio Disney Music Awards
- Are They Splitting Up? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Have 'Explosive' Fights
- 'Fate of the Furious' Stays Atop Box Office for Third Consecutive Weekend, Passes $1B Worlwide
- 'Last Ship' Halts Production as Eric Dane Battles Depression
- Little Mix, Justin Bieber and Bruno Mars Among Winners at Radio Disney Music Awards 2017
- Radio Disney Music Awards 2017: Noah Cyrus, Camila Cabello and Sabrina Carpenter Stun on Red Carpet