Shakira Confirms Duet With Rihanna, 'Can't Remember to Forget You'
Shakira has teamed up with Rihanna for a new track entitled "Can't Remember to Forget You". The Latina pop singer took to her Facebook page on Monday, January 6 to make the announcement and reveal the new song's release date.
"You guys ready? Jan 13 is almost here!" the singer wrote. "Can't Remember to Forget You" is the first single from Shakira's upcoming album which is scheduled to be released sometime this year on RCA/Sony Latin Iberia.
Last month, Shakira and Rihanna were reportedly filming a music video for the song in Los Angeles with director Joseph Kahn.
In addition to preparing the release of her new album, Shakira is gearing up to reprise her role as a coach on NBC's "The Voice". The sixth season of the popular singing competition will premiere on February 24.
As for Rihanna, the Bajan bauty is currently enjoying the success of her collaboration with Eminem, "The Monster". The track off the Detroit rapper's "MMLP2" album is now spending its fourth week at Billboard 100's No. 1. She's also planning to start working on the follow-up to 2012's "Unapologetic" soon.
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory