Shakira Confirms Duet With Rihanna, 'Can't Remember to Forget You'
Shakira has teamed up with Rihanna for a new track entitled "Can't Remember to Forget You". The Latina pop singer took to her Facebook page on Monday, January 6 to make the announcement and reveal the new song's release date.
"You guys ready? Jan 13 is almost here!" the singer wrote. "Can't Remember to Forget You" is the first single from Shakira's upcoming album which is scheduled to be released sometime this year on RCA/Sony Latin Iberia.
Last month, Shakira and Rihanna were reportedly filming a music video for the song in Los Angeles with director Joseph Kahn.
In addition to preparing the release of her new album, Shakira is gearing up to reprise her role as a coach on NBC's "The Voice". The sixth season of the popular singing competition will premiere on February 24.
As for Rihanna, the Bajan bauty is currently enjoying the success of her collaboration with Eminem, "The Monster". The track off the Detroit rapper's "MMLP2" album is now spending its fourth week at Billboard 100's No. 1. She's also planning to start working on the follow-up to 2012's "Unapologetic" soon.
- Are They Engaged? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Flaunt Matching Rings on Instagram
- Michael Phelps Secretly Weds Nicole Johnson
- Amber Tamblyn Expecting Her First Child With David Cross
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video
- Gerard Butler Set to Return as Mike Banning in 'Angel Has Fallen'
- Bruno Mars Describes Adele as Diva: 'She's Got All This Attitude'
- Kim Kardashian Filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Backstage at Kanye West's Concert
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert