Shakira Confirms Duet With Rihanna, 'Can't Remember to Forget You'
Shakira has teamed up with Rihanna for a new track entitled "Can't Remember to Forget You". The Latina pop singer took to her Facebook page on Monday, January 6 to make the announcement and reveal the new song's release date.
"You guys ready? Jan 13 is almost here!" the singer wrote. "Can't Remember to Forget You" is the first single from Shakira's upcoming album which is scheduled to be released sometime this year on RCA/Sony Latin Iberia.
Last month, Shakira and Rihanna were reportedly filming a music video for the song in Los Angeles with director Joseph Kahn.
In addition to preparing the release of her new album, Shakira is gearing up to reprise her role as a coach on NBC's "The Voice". The sixth season of the popular singing competition will premiere on February 24.
As for Rihanna, the Bajan bauty is currently enjoying the success of her collaboration with Eminem, "The Monster". The track off the Detroit rapper's "MMLP2" album is now spending its fourth week at Billboard 100's No. 1. She's also planning to start working on the follow-up to 2012's "Unapologetic" soon.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie