Emma Roberts Sports Diamond Ring Amidst Engagement Rumor to Evan Peters
Emma Roberts is engaged to actor boyfriend Evan Peters, Extra has learned. The actor who plays Quicksilver in the upcoming "X-Men: Days of Future Past" reportedly popped the question to his "American Horror Story: Coven" co-star over the holidays in New York City.
There is no official word from both to confirm the engagement, but the niece of Julia Roberts fuels the betrothal report when she's spotted wearing a diamond ring on her left hand. She was seen with her beau in New Orleans this past weekend after celebrating New Year in London.
The couple met on the set of their 2012 movie "Adult World" and has been together ever since. They made headline last summer when Roberts, 22, was arrested on domestic violence charges for a physical altercation with Peters, 26.
They later issued a statement, saying, "It was an unfortunate incident and misunderstanding. Ms. Roberts was released after questioning and the couple are working together to move past it." The charges were eventually dropped.
Before seeing Peters, Roberts dated "Magic Mike" hunk Alex Pettyfer. There is no word just yet on when the "We're the Millers" actress plans to tie the knot with Peters.
More Emma Roberts News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding