Emma Roberts Sports Diamond Ring Amidst Engagement Rumor to Evan Peters
Emma Roberts is engaged to actor boyfriend Evan Peters, Extra has learned. The actor who plays Quicksilver in the upcoming "X-Men: Days of Future Past" reportedly popped the question to his "American Horror Story: Coven" co-star over the holidays in New York City.
There is no official word from both to confirm the engagement, but the niece of Julia Roberts fuels the betrothal report when she's spotted wearing a diamond ring on her left hand. She was seen with her beau in New Orleans this past weekend after celebrating New Year in London.
The couple met on the set of their 2012 movie "Adult World" and has been together ever since. They made headline last summer when Roberts, 22, was arrested on domestic violence charges for a physical altercation with Peters, 26.
They later issued a statement, saying, "It was an unfortunate incident and misunderstanding. Ms. Roberts was released after questioning and the couple are working together to move past it." The charges were eventually dropped.
Before seeing Peters, Roberts dated "Magic Mike" hunk Alex Pettyfer. There is no word just yet on when the "We're the Millers" actress plans to tie the knot with Peters.
More Emma Roberts News
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge
- Report: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Expecting Baby Boy
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover