Emma Roberts Sports Diamond Ring Amidst Engagement Rumor to Evan Peters
Emma Roberts is engaged to actor boyfriend Evan Peters, Extra has learned. The actor who plays Quicksilver in the upcoming "X-Men: Days of Future Past" reportedly popped the question to his "American Horror Story: Coven" co-star over the holidays in New York City.
There is no official word from both to confirm the engagement, but the niece of Julia Roberts fuels the betrothal report when she's spotted wearing a diamond ring on her left hand. She was seen with her beau in New Orleans this past weekend after celebrating New Year in London.
The couple met on the set of their 2012 movie "Adult World" and has been together ever since. They made headline last summer when Roberts, 22, was arrested on domestic violence charges for a physical altercation with Peters, 26.
They later issued a statement, saying, "It was an unfortunate incident and misunderstanding. Ms. Roberts was released after questioning and the couple are working together to move past it." The charges were eventually dropped.
Before seeing Peters, Roberts dated "Magic Mike" hunk Alex Pettyfer. There is no word just yet on when the "We're the Millers" actress plans to tie the knot with Peters.
More Emma Roberts News
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia