Justin Bartha's Bride Is Pregnant With His Child
A wedding is not the only good news coming from Justin Bartha. The "The Hangover" actor's newly-wedded bride Lia Smith is pregnant with his child.
Smith was wearing a loose fitting dress on her January 4 Hawaiian wedding to Bartha. An onlooker told Us Weekly she "had her hand on her stomach most of the time" and "looked like she had a little bump" under her flowy white gown. She also reportedly touched her belly as she walked around during the farewell lunch.
Smith also traded wine with a clear beverage topped with lime while guests enjoyed cocktails at the picturesque Kualoa Ranch for the reception. A couple of days after the wedding, Smith was photographed patting her belly. A rep for Bartha has not commented on the report.
This will be the first child for the couple who met through a Pilates session where Smith was the instructor. They went public with the romance on 2013 NYE and announced engagement in May that year.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen