Justin Bartha's Bride Is Pregnant With His Child
A wedding is not the only good news coming from Justin Bartha. The "The Hangover" actor's newly-wedded bride Lia Smith is pregnant with his child.
Smith was wearing a loose fitting dress on her January 4 Hawaiian wedding to Bartha. An onlooker told Us Weekly she "had her hand on her stomach most of the time" and "looked like she had a little bump" under her flowy white gown. She also reportedly touched her belly as she walked around during the farewell lunch.
Smith also traded wine with a clear beverage topped with lime while guests enjoyed cocktails at the picturesque Kualoa Ranch for the reception. A couple of days after the wedding, Smith was photographed patting her belly. A rep for Bartha has not commented on the report.
This will be the first child for the couple who met through a Pilates session where Smith was the instructor. They went public with the romance on 2013 NYE and announced engagement in May that year.
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture