Justin Bartha's Bride Is Pregnant With His Child
A wedding is not the only good news coming from Justin Bartha. The "The Hangover" actor's newly-wedded bride Lia Smith is pregnant with his child.
Smith was wearing a loose fitting dress on her January 4 Hawaiian wedding to Bartha. An onlooker told Us Weekly she "had her hand on her stomach most of the time" and "looked like she had a little bump" under her flowy white gown. She also reportedly touched her belly as she walked around during the farewell lunch.
Smith also traded wine with a clear beverage topped with lime while guests enjoyed cocktails at the picturesque Kualoa Ranch for the reception. A couple of days after the wedding, Smith was photographed patting her belly. A rep for Bartha has not commented on the report.
This will be the first child for the couple who met through a Pilates session where Smith was the instructor. They went public with the romance on 2013 NYE and announced engagement in May that year.
- Meek Mill Is Being Sued Over Deadly Shooting Outside His Concert Last Year
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 Debuts Chilling Motion Poster
- T.I. Confronts Tiny About Alleged Floyd Mayweather Affair
- Orlando Bloom 'Apologizes' to Waitress Who Was Fired After Their 'Night of Incredible Sex'
- Meek Mill Celebrates Birthday on Private Jet in 'Glow Up' Music Video
- 'The Predator' and 'Alita: Battle Angel' Promo Posters Are Spotted at Licensing Expo
- Nicki Minaj Finally Responds to Nas Dating Rumors: We've Had Sleepovers
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Is Among Netflix's June 2017 Movie and TV Titles