Justin Bartha's Bride Is Pregnant With His Child
A wedding is not the only good news coming from Justin Bartha. The "The Hangover" actor's newly-wedded bride Lia Smith is pregnant with his child.
Smith was wearing a loose fitting dress on her January 4 Hawaiian wedding to Bartha. An onlooker told Us Weekly she "had her hand on her stomach most of the time" and "looked like she had a little bump" under her flowy white gown. She also reportedly touched her belly as she walked around during the farewell lunch.
Smith also traded wine with a clear beverage topped with lime while guests enjoyed cocktails at the picturesque Kualoa Ranch for the reception. A couple of days after the wedding, Smith was photographed patting her belly. A rep for Bartha has not commented on the report.
This will be the first child for the couple who met through a Pilates session where Smith was the instructor. They went public with the romance on 2013 NYE and announced engagement in May that year.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding