Justin Bartha's Bride Is Pregnant With His Child
A wedding is not the only good news coming from Justin Bartha. The "The Hangover" actor's newly-wedded bride Lia Smith is pregnant with his child.
Smith was wearing a loose fitting dress on her January 4 Hawaiian wedding to Bartha. An onlooker told Us Weekly she "had her hand on her stomach most of the time" and "looked like she had a little bump" under her flowy white gown. She also reportedly touched her belly as she walked around during the farewell lunch.
Smith also traded wine with a clear beverage topped with lime while guests enjoyed cocktails at the picturesque Kualoa Ranch for the reception. A couple of days after the wedding, Smith was photographed patting her belly. A rep for Bartha has not commented on the report.
This will be the first child for the couple who met through a Pilates session where Smith was the instructor. They went public with the romance on 2013 NYE and announced engagement in May that year.
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!
- Amy Adams Tries to Save The World From Aliens in Tense 'Arrival' Trailer
- Shania Twain Promises New Music, Carrie Underwood Gets Teary at CMT Artists of the Year
- Benedict Cumberbatch Is Expecting Second Child With Wife Sophie Hunter
- Ciara Drops Defamation Suit Against Ex Future Because She Has Too Much Money