Wayne Brady and Chilli Are Dating, Again
TV personality Wayne Brady was caught holding hands with TLC's member Chilli. The duo have just started dating but they do not hesitate to flaunt their affection for each other in public.
According to Us Weekly, the couple was first seen together on Friday, January 3 night. Brady was supporting Chilli during a TLC concert at the MGM in Las Vegas. "They were so cute, stopping to take pictures with fans," an eyewitness told the magazine. "He kept her close to him the whole time."
Chilli even gave a shout-out to Brady during a set and brought him on stage. "It has only been two weeks but they really like each other," a source added. "They've been friends for years but there has always been this flirtation. Both of them had a hard time being single, so they love dating a friend and someone in the business. They make a really great couple."
This is not the first time they have gone out for a date. They dated a year ago but broke up soon after due busy schedules. Brady is twice-married and has a 10-year-old daughter named Maile. Chilli split from Usher in 2004 after three years of dating.
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed
- Living Life to the Fullest! Brad Pitt Caught Cozying Up to Sienna Miller and Elle Macpherson
- Louis Tomlinson Was Feeling Left Out of One Direction: 'What Have I Really Done to Contribute Here?'
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop Accused by NASA of Scamming Customers With Healing Stickers
- Liev Schreiber Spotted With Another Woman Amid Dating Rumors With Gerard Butler's Ex Morgan Brown
- Future and Chris Brown Are Total Womanizers in Sexy 'Pie' Video