Wayne Brady and Chilli Are Dating, Again
TV personality Wayne Brady was caught holding hands with TLC's member Chilli. The duo have just started dating but they do not hesitate to flaunt their affection for each other in public.
According to Us Weekly, the couple was first seen together on Friday, January 3 night. Brady was supporting Chilli during a TLC concert at the MGM in Las Vegas. "They were so cute, stopping to take pictures with fans," an eyewitness told the magazine. "He kept her close to him the whole time."
Chilli even gave a shout-out to Brady during a set and brought him on stage. "It has only been two weeks but they really like each other," a source added. "They've been friends for years but there has always been this flirtation. Both of them had a hard time being single, so they love dating a friend and someone in the business. They make a really great couple."
This is not the first time they have gone out for a date. They dated a year ago but broke up soon after due busy schedules. Brady is twice-married and has a 10-year-old daughter named Maile. Chilli split from Usher in 2004 after three years of dating.
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?