Wayne Brady and Chilli Are Dating, Again
TV personality Wayne Brady was caught holding hands with TLC's member Chilli. The duo have just started dating but they do not hesitate to flaunt their affection for each other in public.
According to Us Weekly, the couple was first seen together on Friday, January 3 night. Brady was supporting Chilli during a TLC concert at the MGM in Las Vegas. "They were so cute, stopping to take pictures with fans," an eyewitness told the magazine. "He kept her close to him the whole time."
Chilli even gave a shout-out to Brady during a set and brought him on stage. "It has only been two weeks but they really like each other," a source added. "They've been friends for years but there has always been this flirtation. Both of them had a hard time being single, so they love dating a friend and someone in the business. They make a really great couple."
This is not the first time they have gone out for a date. They dated a year ago but broke up soon after due busy schedules. Brady is twice-married and has a 10-year-old daughter named Maile. Chilli split from Usher in 2004 after three years of dating.
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered