David Copperfield Engaged to French Model Chloe Gosselin
Famous for dating beauties around the world, David Copperfield landed a ring on one. The 57-year-old magician is engaged to 28-year-old French model Chloe Gosselin, with whom he has a 3-year-old daughter named Sky.
To Hello! magazine, Copperfield revealed his engagement when talking about his famous six-year relationship with Claudia Schiffer in the '90s. "Oh, that was a long time ago," he said. "Now I'm engaged and in a committed relationship with Chloe in my mind and my heart."
Chloe herself did not hesitate to gush over her fiance, saying "I'm so lucky to have found David. There are very few people in the world like him. He's spent more than 30 years at the top of his profession. He's achieved some extraordinary things." She added, "People come up to him, tell him they admire him, that he's a role model for them - and he just smiles, because he's truly modest. It's as if he doesn't realize how smart he is, the talent that he has."
The couple met six years ago and has split their time between Las Vegas, New York, and a private Caribbean hideaway known as Copperfield Bay. "Because of my work I have the privilege of living in extraordinary places around the world," he said of his hideaway, "and I wanted to recreate the details of those experiences here - from the water pressure in the shower to the thread count in the towels."
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly