Matt Damon Sports Arm Sling at LAX
Matt Damon was in high spirits despite his arm injury. The "Elysium" star was spotted at LAX on Saturday, January 4 wearing an arm sling. The actor, however, was all smiles when photographers took his photos. Wearing a black top, jeans, a cap and sneakers, Damon carried one of his daughters' Twinkle Toes backpack while making his way through the terminal.
Damon reportedly broke his collarbone while mountain biking over the holiday. The blue sling was first seen on December 22. At that time, Damon was spotted wearing the arm sling when he took his daughters to dinner in L.A.'s Brentwood neighborhood.
The "Behind the Candelabra" star, who has three children with his wife Luciana Barroso and becomes the stepfather of her daughter Alexia, recently moved from New York to Los Angeles. "Our oldest one is excited. The younger ones, I think it's kind of hard for them to grasp it," Damon told Us Weekly in August. "They'll have a yard, and they're really excited about that. That's not something you get [in New York City]."
Damon will next be seen in a George Clooney-directed movie "The Monuments Men". It tells the story of seven museum directors, curators, and art historians who want to rescue art works which were stolen by Nazi thieves. Other stars such as Bill Murray and Cate Blanchett also take part in the movie which is scheduled to hit U.S. theaters on February 7.
More Matt Damon News
- George Clooney Underwent Vasectomy Reversal for Wife Amal
- Get Details of Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth's Spiritual Summer Nuptials
- 'Fargo' Season 3 Gets Premiere Date
- New Couple Alert? Amber Rose Spotted Partying With Kevin Durant
- Blac Chyna Celebrates 40-Pound Weight Loss by Posing Nude in Bed
- Kristen Stewart In Talks for Fox's Thriller 'Underwater'
- 'The Predator' Reboot Adds 'Chuck' Alum Yvonne Strahovski
- Nick Cannon Introduces Newborn Baby Boy Golden 'Sagon'