Matt Damon Sports Arm Sling at LAX
Matt Damon was in high spirits despite his arm injury. The "Elysium" star was spotted at LAX on Saturday, January 4 wearing an arm sling. The actor, however, was all smiles when photographers took his photos. Wearing a black top, jeans, a cap and sneakers, Damon carried one of his daughters' Twinkle Toes backpack while making his way through the terminal.
Damon reportedly broke his collarbone while mountain biking over the holiday. The blue sling was first seen on December 22. At that time, Damon was spotted wearing the arm sling when he took his daughters to dinner in L.A.'s Brentwood neighborhood.
The "Behind the Candelabra" star, who has three children with his wife Luciana Barroso and becomes the stepfather of her daughter Alexia, recently moved from New York to Los Angeles. "Our oldest one is excited. The younger ones, I think it's kind of hard for them to grasp it," Damon told Us Weekly in August. "They'll have a yard, and they're really excited about that. That's not something you get [in New York City]."
Damon will next be seen in a George Clooney-directed movie "The Monuments Men". It tells the story of seven museum directors, curators, and art historians who want to rescue art works which were stolen by Nazi thieves. Other stars such as Bill Murray and Cate Blanchett also take part in the movie which is scheduled to hit U.S. theaters on February 7.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'