Lady GaGa Explains 'Do What U Want' Video Delay, Feels 'Betrayed' on 'ARTPOP'
Last month, Lady GaGa told fans that she and R. Kelly were preparing a music video for their collaboration, "Do What U Want". However, there's still no information on when exactly the Terry Richardson-directed clip will arrive in full.
On Sunday, January 5, GaGa addressed the video delay in a lengthy statement posted on her Little Monster website. "It is late because, just like with the 'Applause' video unfortunately, I was given a week to plan and execute it," she wrote.
"It is very devastating for someone like me, I devote every moment of my life to creating fantasies for you. All my most successful videos were planned over a period of time when I was rested and my creativity was honored," she explained.
GaGa then vented her disappointment, saying that she's betrayed by people who worked with her. "Those who have betrayed me gravely mismanaged my time and health and left me on my own to damage control any problems that ensued as a result. Millions of dollars are not enough for some people. They want billions. Then they need trillions. I was not enough for some people. They wanted more," she continued.
The New York native also said, "The next few months of 'ARTPOP' will truly be its beginning. Because those who did not care about 'ARTPOP''s success are now gone, and the dreams I have been planning can now come to fruition."
"I never thought after all the years of hard work that those I called friends and partners would ever care so little at a time I needed them the most. Give me a chance to show you the meaning of seeing art all around you," she added and apologized to her fans, "Forgive me monsters. Forgive me 'ARTPOP'. You are my whole world."
More Lady GaGa News
- Find Out What Ji Chang Wook Wants to Achieve Before Military Enlistment
- Backstreet Boys to Reunite With Florida Georgia Line for 'CMT Crossroads'
- Justin Bieber: Out-of-Work Crew Are Not My Responsibility
- Shia LaBeouf and Mia Goth Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Does Kim Know? Kanye West Caught Leaving Studio With Nearly Naked Woman
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'