Alexa Vega Gets Hitched With Carlos Pena Jr. in Mexico
Alexa Vega, 25, and Big Time Rush's Carlos Pena Jr., 24, are officially married. The couple jetted off to Mexico for a destination marriage on Saturday, January 4. They tied the knot at the Grand Velas Riviera Nayarit in Puerto Vallarta.
"We are so thrilled and blessed that we were able to have all of our close friends and family join us on our special day," the newlyweds told PEOPLE. The bride proudly announced herself on Twitter as "MRS. PENAVEGA," while the groom gushed, "Epic day! So so so great!!!!"
The couple had been dating since late 2012. They got engaged in late 2013. Before walking down the aisle, the bride-to-be tweeted about her wedding jittery, "Wow ... I'm getting excited nervous!!!! Ahhhh!!! #CountDownToAisle."
This is the second marriage for the "Machete Kills" actress. She was previously married to movie producer Sean Covel for two years. They tied the knot in 2010 with director Robert Rodriguez walking her down the aisle. They split in 2012.
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!
- Amy Adams Tries to Save The World From Aliens in Tense 'Arrival' Trailer
- Shania Twain Promises New Music, Carrie Underwood Gets Teary at CMT Artists of the Year
- Benedict Cumberbatch Is Expecting Second Child With Wife Sophie Hunter
- Ciara Drops Defamation Suit Against Ex Future Because She Has Too Much Money