Alexa Vega Gets Hitched With Carlos Pena Jr. in Mexico
Alexa Vega, 25, and Big Time Rush's Carlos Pena Jr., 24, are officially married. The couple jetted off to Mexico for a destination marriage on Saturday, January 4. They tied the knot at the Grand Velas Riviera Nayarit in Puerto Vallarta.
"We are so thrilled and blessed that we were able to have all of our close friends and family join us on our special day," the newlyweds told PEOPLE. The bride proudly announced herself on Twitter as "MRS. PENAVEGA," while the groom gushed, "Epic day! So so so great!!!!"
The couple had been dating since late 2012. They got engaged in late 2013. Before walking down the aisle, the bride-to-be tweeted about her wedding jittery, "Wow ... I'm getting excited nervous!!!! Ahhhh!!! #CountDownToAisle."
This is the second marriage for the "Machete Kills" actress. She was previously married to movie producer Sean Covel for two years. They tied the knot in 2010 with director Robert Rodriguez walking her down the aisle. They split in 2012.
More Alexa Vega News
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party
- Jessica Simpson Reportedly Hires 'Homely' Nannies Because She Fears Her Husband Will Cheat on Her
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones