Alexa Vega Gets Hitched With Carlos Pena Jr. in Mexico
Alexa Vega, 25, and Big Time Rush's Carlos Pena Jr., 24, are officially married. The couple jetted off to Mexico for a destination marriage on Saturday, January 4. They tied the knot at the Grand Velas Riviera Nayarit in Puerto Vallarta.
"We are so thrilled and blessed that we were able to have all of our close friends and family join us on our special day," the newlyweds told PEOPLE. The bride proudly announced herself on Twitter as "MRS. PENAVEGA," while the groom gushed, "Epic day! So so so great!!!!"
The couple had been dating since late 2012. They got engaged in late 2013. Before walking down the aisle, the bride-to-be tweeted about her wedding jittery, "Wow ... I'm getting excited nervous!!!! Ahhhh!!! #CountDownToAisle."
This is the second marriage for the "Machete Kills" actress. She was previously married to movie producer Sean Covel for two years. They tied the knot in 2010 with director Robert Rodriguez walking her down the aisle. They split in 2012.
- Desperate to Lose Weight, Mariah Carey Opts for Breast Reduction Surgery
- Get a Glimpse of Demi Moore and Eva Longoria in 'Empire' Season 3B Teaser
- Marc Anthony Makes First Red Carpet Appearance With Girlfriend Mariana Downing
- Rihanna Is Not Taking Remy Ma's Side in Rapper's Feud With Nicki Minaj
- New Teaser for 'Love Actually' Short Film Reunites Original Cast Members
- Ashley Olsen and Richard Sachs Have Called It Quits After Five Months of Dating
- Future and The Weeknd Tease 'Comin Out Strong' Music Video Filmed in Subway Car
- 'Legion' Season Finale Preview: You're Gods