Alexa Vega Gets Hitched With Carlos Pena Jr. in Mexico
Alexa Vega, 25, and Big Time Rush's Carlos Pena Jr., 24, are officially married. The couple jetted off to Mexico for a destination marriage on Saturday, January 4. They tied the knot at the Grand Velas Riviera Nayarit in Puerto Vallarta.
"We are so thrilled and blessed that we were able to have all of our close friends and family join us on our special day," the newlyweds told PEOPLE. The bride proudly announced herself on Twitter as "MRS. PENAVEGA," while the groom gushed, "Epic day! So so so great!!!!"
The couple had been dating since late 2012. They got engaged in late 2013. Before walking down the aisle, the bride-to-be tweeted about her wedding jittery, "Wow ... I'm getting excited nervous!!!! Ahhhh!!! #CountDownToAisle."
This is the second marriage for the "Machete Kills" actress. She was previously married to movie producer Sean Covel for two years. They tied the knot in 2010 with director Robert Rodriguez walking her down the aisle. They split in 2012.
- Ivanka Trump's Brother-In-Law Joshua Kushner Joined Women's March on Washington
- Like It or Not, Donald Trump's Inauguration Draws Second Biggest Ratings in 36 Years
- Madonna Defends 'Blowing Up the White House' Remark as Secret Service Is Planning to Investigate Her
- Is 'Once Upon a Time' Preparing a Musical Episode in Season 6?
- 'Split' Tops Domestic Box Office, 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Hits $1 Billion Worldwide
- Possible First Look at Superman's Black Suit in 'Justice League' Unveiled
- The Weeknd's 'Starboy' Stays at No. 1, The xx's 'I See You' Nabs Second Place on Billboard 200
- Keke Palmer Accuses Trey Songz of 'Sexual Intimidation' for Including Her in His Video