Alexa Vega Gets Hitched With Carlos Pena Jr. in Mexico
Alexa Vega, 25, and Big Time Rush's Carlos Pena Jr., 24, are officially married. The couple jetted off to Mexico for a destination marriage on Saturday, January 4. They tied the knot at the Grand Velas Riviera Nayarit in Puerto Vallarta.
"We are so thrilled and blessed that we were able to have all of our close friends and family join us on our special day," the newlyweds told PEOPLE. The bride proudly announced herself on Twitter as "MRS. PENAVEGA," while the groom gushed, "Epic day! So so so great!!!!"
The couple had been dating since late 2012. They got engaged in late 2013. Before walking down the aisle, the bride-to-be tweeted about her wedding jittery, "Wow ... I'm getting excited nervous!!!! Ahhhh!!! #CountDownToAisle."
This is the second marriage for the "Machete Kills" actress. She was previously married to movie producer Sean Covel for two years. They tied the knot in 2010 with director Robert Rodriguez walking her down the aisle. They split in 2012.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal