'NCIS: Los Angeles' Star Daniela Ruah Feels 'So Blessed' After Welcoming Son
Daniela Ruah is a mom. The actress, known for playing Special Agent Kensi Blye on "NCIS: Los Angeles", and her fiance David Olsen welcomed their first child, a baby boy, on Monday, December 30.
"He's healthy and strong, which is all we could ask for," Ruah tells PEOPLE. "We are so happy, so thankful and feel so blessed to have brought him into the world." The couple named their son River Isaac Ruah Olsen.
The 30-year-old actress and Olsen met on the set of "NCIS: LA", which also stars his brother Eric Christian Olsen. Ruah's fiance, who is a former Navy SEAL, acts as a stunt double for his younger brother on the CBS hit series.
Ruah announced her pregnancy in September. "I'm so thrilled about this new chapter as a parent with David," she said at the time. "It's amazing how in love I am with this little person I've only seen on a black and white screen. I'm starting my own family and there is no other feeling like it."
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maksim Chmerkovskiy Will Return, Ryan Lochte Is in Talks for Season 23
- Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie for Her Birthday After Partying With Bronte Blampied
- Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj to Perform 'Side to Side' at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Inside Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom's Proposal Plans
- Christoph Waltz in Talks to Join James Cameron's 'Alita: Battle Angel'
- Kim Kardashian Flaunts Entire Breasts in Racy See-Through Top for a Photoshoot in Mexico
- The Weeknd Shares Snippet of His Cashmere Cat Collaboration 'Wild Love'
- Britney Spears Biopic Coming on Lifetime. Find Out Who Plays the Pop Star