'NCIS: Los Angeles' Star Daniela Ruah Feels 'So Blessed' After Welcoming Son
Daniela Ruah is a mom. The actress, known for playing Special Agent Kensi Blye on "NCIS: Los Angeles", and her fiance David Olsen welcomed their first child, a baby boy, on Monday, December 30.
"He's healthy and strong, which is all we could ask for," Ruah tells PEOPLE. "We are so happy, so thankful and feel so blessed to have brought him into the world." The couple named their son River Isaac Ruah Olsen.
The 30-year-old actress and Olsen met on the set of "NCIS: LA", which also stars his brother Eric Christian Olsen. Ruah's fiance, who is a former Navy SEAL, acts as a stunt double for his younger brother on the CBS hit series.
Ruah announced her pregnancy in September. "I'm so thrilled about this new chapter as a parent with David," she said at the time. "It's amazing how in love I am with this little person I've only seen on a black and white screen. I'm starting my own family and there is no other feeling like it."
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says