'NCIS: Los Angeles' Star Daniela Ruah Feels 'So Blessed' After Welcoming Son
Daniela Ruah is a mom. The actress, known for playing Special Agent Kensi Blye on "NCIS: Los Angeles", and her fiance David Olsen welcomed their first child, a baby boy, on Monday, December 30.
"He's healthy and strong, which is all we could ask for," Ruah tells PEOPLE. "We are so happy, so thankful and feel so blessed to have brought him into the world." The couple named their son River Isaac Ruah Olsen.
The 30-year-old actress and Olsen met on the set of "NCIS: LA", which also stars his brother Eric Christian Olsen. Ruah's fiance, who is a former Navy SEAL, acts as a stunt double for his younger brother on the CBS hit series.
Ruah announced her pregnancy in September. "I'm so thrilled about this new chapter as a parent with David," she said at the time. "It's amazing how in love I am with this little person I've only seen on a black and white screen. I'm starting my own family and there is no other feeling like it."
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce