'NCIS: Los Angeles' Star Daniela Ruah Feels 'So Blessed' After Welcoming Son
Daniela Ruah is a mom. The actress, known for playing Special Agent Kensi Blye on "NCIS: Los Angeles", and her fiance David Olsen welcomed their first child, a baby boy, on Monday, December 30.
"He's healthy and strong, which is all we could ask for," Ruah tells PEOPLE. "We are so happy, so thankful and feel so blessed to have brought him into the world." The couple named their son River Isaac Ruah Olsen.
The 30-year-old actress and Olsen met on the set of "NCIS: LA", which also stars his brother Eric Christian Olsen. Ruah's fiance, who is a former Navy SEAL, acts as a stunt double for his younger brother on the CBS hit series.
Ruah announced her pregnancy in September. "I'm so thrilled about this new chapter as a parent with David," she said at the time. "It's amazing how in love I am with this little person I've only seen on a black and white screen. I'm starting my own family and there is no other feeling like it."
- Live Nation Confirms Jeremih Is Removed From PARTYNEXTDOOR's Tour
- Jay-Z Turns 47! Beyonce, Tina Knowles and Kelly Rowland Celebrate Rapper's Birthday in L.A.
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Ties the Knot with Joana Pak
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Kicked Out of Childbirth Class - Here Is Why!
- 'Luke Cage' Renewed for Season 2 at Netflix
- 'Glee' Star Becca Tobin Marries Zach Martin - Check Out Her Wedding Pics!
- Donald Trump Calls 'SNL' Unwatchable, Alec Baldwin Reacts
- Jensen Ackles and Danneel Harris Welcome Twin Babies