'NCIS: Los Angeles' Star Daniela Ruah Feels 'So Blessed' After Welcoming Son
Daniela Ruah is a mom. The actress, known for playing Special Agent Kensi Blye on "NCIS: Los Angeles", and her fiance David Olsen welcomed their first child, a baby boy, on Monday, December 30.
"He's healthy and strong, which is all we could ask for," Ruah tells PEOPLE. "We are so happy, so thankful and feel so blessed to have brought him into the world." The couple named their son River Isaac Ruah Olsen.
The 30-year-old actress and Olsen met on the set of "NCIS: LA", which also stars his brother Eric Christian Olsen. Ruah's fiance, who is a former Navy SEAL, acts as a stunt double for his younger brother on the CBS hit series.
Ruah announced her pregnancy in September. "I'm so thrilled about this new chapter as a parent with David," she said at the time. "It's amazing how in love I am with this little person I've only seen on a black and white screen. I'm starting my own family and there is no other feeling like it."
- AOA's Choa Wipes Her Instagram Account Clean Following Dating Rumors
- Doug Liman Leaves 'Justice League Dark', 'It' Director Andres Muschietti May Take Over the Project
- Kim Kardashian Tries to Save Marriage to Kanye West for the Sake of Fame
- Blac Chyna Plans Plastic Surgery Makeover to Match Her Post-Baby Body
- Melania Trump 'Fixes' Her Hair as Donald Trump Tries to Hold Her Hand
- Bella Hadid Enjoys Dinner Date With Mystery Hunk in Rome and Leaves With Bouquet of Roses
- Kourtney Kardashian and Kendall Jenner Are Denied Access to Party in France
- Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi Having a Baby to Save 'Stormy' Marriage