'Spartacus' Hunk Liam McIntyre Marries Erin Hasan in Melbourne
"Spartacus" star Liam McIntyre is officially off the market. The 31-year-old hunk tied the knot with her girlfriend, Australian singer/actress Erin Hasan, on January 5 in his hometown of Melbourne, before celebrating it in a party at Rippon Lea Estate.
"I'm beyond happy!" the groom said in a statement to PEOPLE. "I saw true love as a child and dreamt that one day I'd have the same. Today is the first day knowing that I'll have that forever." He added on Twitter, "Oh my GOD, what a night! #blessed."
The couple swapped traditional wedding vows in front of 120 guests at the historic St John's Anglican Church Toorak. The blushing bride, 28, walked down the aisle in a Monique Lhuillier gown, while her groom suited up in a Giorgio Armani tuxedo.
"Liam and I have always both been inspired by the elegance of the '20s, the beautiful movies of the '30s and '40s," Hasan explained the wedding's theme. "Touches of vintage charm of the time period and our mutual love of Disney and the fairytales were featured throughout the wedding and reception."
McIntyre and Hasan have been together since 2010. They got engaged at Disney World in December 2012. He got down on one knee dressing up as Prince Charming, while she was in a Disney princess gown.
"I'm lucky to have met the girl of my dreams," he said a month later. "I knew she was the one. I met her at a friend's party and I remember thinking, 'If I sit down and talk to her, I'm going to fall in love with her.' From the get-go, I reckon that's the one. I quickly fell in love with her. I just knew."
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance