Daft Punk to Perform With Pharrell, Nile Rodgers and Stevie Wonder at 2014 Grammys
Daft Punk is set to play at the 56th Grammy Awards. Marking their first live performance since releasing their chart-topping album "Random Access Memories" last spring, the French duo will hit the stage at the event with Pharrell Williams, Nile Rodgers and Stevie Wonder.
Pharrell and Nile both appear in tracks off Daft Punk's latest album. It's still unknown what song duo Thomas Bangalter and Guy-Manuel De Homem-Christo will perform together with Wonder. In addition to Pharrell, Nile and Wonder, Daft Punk will be supported by "RAM" session musicians Chris Caswell, Nathan East, Omar Hakim and Paul Jackson Jr.
In a recent interview with Rolling Stone, Grammy Awards' executive producer Ken Ehrlich promised "a collaborative and celebratory stage performance that honors [Daft Punk's] multi-nominated music."
Daft Punk is up for five awards at this year's Grammys. They will compete with fellow musicians in categories including Album of the Year and Best Dance/Electronica Album for "Random Access Memories" and Best Pop/Group performance for Pharrell-assisted "Get Lucky."
The 2014 Grammy Awards will air on CBS on January 26. Other performers include Imagine Dragons, Kendrick Lamar, Pink, Nate Ruess of Fun., Kris Kristofferson, Merle Haggard, Blake Shelton and Willie Nelson.
- Kristen Stewart Uncharacteristically Cheerful During Outing With Stella Maxwell
- Halsey Unveils 'Hopeless Fountain Kingdom' Track List
- Kylie Jenner Hits Back at Critics Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Sexy Selfie
- Robert Downey Jr.'s 'Doctor Dolittle' Moves Up Release Date to Avoid 'Star Wars: Episode IX'
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' Adds 'Battlestar Galactica', 'Jericho' Stars and More
- DMX Enters Rehab After Canceling Three Shows
- Katy Perry's Reportedly Jealous Seeing Orlando Bloom Moving On So Fast With Nina Dobrev
- 'Big Bang Theory' Stars Mayim Bialik and Melissa Rauch Reach New Deals After Salary Raises