Daft Punk to Perform With Pharrell, Nile Rodgers and Stevie Wonder at 2014 Grammys
Daft Punk is set to play at the 56th Grammy Awards. Marking their first live performance since releasing their chart-topping album "Random Access Memories" last spring, the French duo will hit the stage at the event with Pharrell Williams, Nile Rodgers and Stevie Wonder.
Pharrell and Nile both appear in tracks off Daft Punk's latest album. It's still unknown what song duo Thomas Bangalter and Guy-Manuel De Homem-Christo will perform together with Wonder. In addition to Pharrell, Nile and Wonder, Daft Punk will be supported by "RAM" session musicians Chris Caswell, Nathan East, Omar Hakim and Paul Jackson Jr.
In a recent interview with Rolling Stone, Grammy Awards' executive producer Ken Ehrlich promised "a collaborative and celebratory stage performance that honors [Daft Punk's] multi-nominated music."
Daft Punk is up for five awards at this year's Grammys. They will compete with fellow musicians in categories including Album of the Year and Best Dance/Electronica Album for "Random Access Memories" and Best Pop/Group performance for Pharrell-assisted "Get Lucky."
The 2014 Grammy Awards will air on CBS on January 26. Other performers include Imagine Dragons, Kendrick Lamar, Pink, Nate Ruess of Fun., Kris Kristofferson, Merle Haggard, Blake Shelton and Willie Nelson.
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri