Scott Disick's Father Dies Three Months After His Mother
Scott Disick is mourning the death of his father less than three months after his mother's passing. His father, Jeffrey, passed away on Friday, January 3 in Los Angeles. "The whole family is so devastated and Scott is beside himself. Scott is an only child with no remaining family," a source told E! News.
The reality star has not released a statement to address the sad news or posted anything on social media. More info about Jeffrey's passing is currently unavailable. In late October, Scott mourned the death of his mother Bonnie who passed away from a long illness at the age of 63. "Scott was very close to his mother," a source told Radar Online back then.
"It was a small affair," the source said of the wake. "There was just a handful of people. No other Kardashians beyond Kourtney Kardashian attended. But the entire family is saddened with the news of Bonnie's passing. They loved her so much."
Jeffrey and Bonnie lived in Long Island, N.Y. where they raised their only child, Scott. Jeffrey was a local real estate developer. Jeffrey and Bonnie made an appearance in an episode of "Kourtney and Kim Take New York" in 2011.
More Scott Disick News
- Kevin Jonas Welcomes His Second Child With Wife Danielle
- Mariah Carey's Rep Reveals Lovers' Quarrel in Greece Leads to Her Split From James Packer
- 'Will and Grace' Revival in the Works
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO
- Miley Cyrus Talks Engagement Ring That She Puts Back on After Liam Hemsworth Reconciliation
- Raven-Symone to Leave 'The View' For 'That's So Raven' Spin-Off
- Kristen Stewart and St. Vincent Make Red Carpet Debut as Couple at Vogue Event