Scott Disick's Father Dies Three Months After His Mother
Scott Disick is mourning the death of his father less than three months after his mother's passing. His father, Jeffrey, passed away on Friday, January 3 in Los Angeles. "The whole family is so devastated and Scott is beside himself. Scott is an only child with no remaining family," a source told E! News.
The reality star has not released a statement to address the sad news or posted anything on social media. More info about Jeffrey's passing is currently unavailable. In late October, Scott mourned the death of his mother Bonnie who passed away from a long illness at the age of 63. "Scott was very close to his mother," a source told Radar Online back then.
"It was a small affair," the source said of the wake. "There was just a handful of people. No other Kardashians beyond Kourtney Kardashian attended. But the entire family is saddened with the news of Bonnie's passing. They loved her so much."
Jeffrey and Bonnie lived in Long Island, N.Y. where they raised their only child, Scott. Jeffrey was a local real estate developer. Jeffrey and Bonnie made an appearance in an episode of "Kourtney and Kim Take New York" in 2011.
More Scott Disick News
- Anne Hathaway Eyed to Replace Amy Schumer in Live-Action 'Barbie'
- 'Exhausted' Justin Bieber Cancels the Rest of 'Purpose' Tour Dates
- ABC Sets Fall 2017 Premiere Dates for 'Grey's Anatomy', 'The Good Doctor' and More
- Ex-Wonder Girls Member Sun Mi to Release Second Solo Album in August
- Find Out Why Song Joong Ki Wants to Get Married Early
- Ariel Winter Flaunts Butt Tattoo on Snapchat
- Did Katy Perry Secretly Undergo Plastic Surgery?
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Spark Rise in Bel-Air Property Prices