Ellie Goulding Premieres 'Goodness Gracious' Music Video
After being teased with previews and a behind-the-scene clip, the full music video for Ellie Goulding's new single "Goodness Gracious" has finally arrived. The nearly-four-minute clip is amazing and fun.
The British singer is seen dancing around and hanging out with her friends who wear some glow-in-the-dark make-up and outfit. There are also fireworks, neon lights as well as glowing sneakers, skateboards and bikes.
Goulding co-wrote "Goodness Gracious" with Nate Ruess of Fun. and Greg Kurstin. The track serves as the sixth official single off the re-issue of her second album, "Halcyon Days", which was released back in August.
In other Goulding news, the "Burn" hitmaker covers the latest U.K. edition of Marie Claire. In an interview with the fashion magazine, she talks about her performance at Prince William and Kate Middleton's wedding.
"They're just a really awesome couple, lovely people, so I understand why people are fascinated by them," she admits. "I talked to them a bit... They're truly lovely people. It was a really beautiful night. But then, I haven't been to many weddings."
She also opens up about how she managed to keep silence about the secret performance. "In the weeks before, everyone I know was talking about the wedding, and I was... trying not to say anything. I kept it to myself for so long-but no one would have believed me anyway," she says.
More Ellie Goulding News
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed