Ellie Goulding Premieres 'Goodness Gracious' Music Video
After being teased with previews and a behind-the-scene clip, the full music video for Ellie Goulding's new single "Goodness Gracious" has finally arrived. The nearly-four-minute clip is amazing and fun.
The British singer is seen dancing around and hanging out with her friends who wear some glow-in-the-dark make-up and outfit. There are also fireworks, neon lights as well as glowing sneakers, skateboards and bikes.
Goulding co-wrote "Goodness Gracious" with Nate Ruess of Fun. and Greg Kurstin. The track serves as the sixth official single off the re-issue of her second album, "Halcyon Days", which was released back in August.
In other Goulding news, the "Burn" hitmaker covers the latest U.K. edition of Marie Claire. In an interview with the fashion magazine, she talks about her performance at Prince William and Kate Middleton's wedding.
"They're just a really awesome couple, lovely people, so I understand why people are fascinated by them," she admits. "I talked to them a bit... They're truly lovely people. It was a really beautiful night. But then, I haven't been to many weddings."
She also opens up about how she managed to keep silence about the secret performance. "In the weeks before, everyone I know was talking about the wedding, and I was... trying not to say anything. I kept it to myself for so long-but no one would have believed me anyway," she says.
More Ellie Goulding News
- Beyonce Is Performing at the 2016 MTV VMAs, MTV Confirms
- Britney Spears Reveals Her Desire to Collaborate With Ex Justin Timberlake
- Mariah Carey's Estranged Sister Busted for Prostitution
- Video: Jennifer Lopez Reunites With Ex Marc Anthony on Stage After Casper Smart Split
- Adam Levine Dresses Up as Pokemon-Like Monster for Maroon 5 Music Video Shoot
- Watch: Thor Hilariously Explains Why He Is Absent From 'Captain America: Civil War'
- Do These Pictures Show Justin Bieber Having Sex With Sofia Richie?
- Rihanna to Open 2016 MTV Video Music Awards