Kylie Jenner Pulled Over and Ticketed in Malibu
Kylie Jenner was pulled over by a police, only five months after acquiring her driving license. The 16-year-old was ticketed for speeding while driving her $125,000 Mercedes SUV in Malibu, California on Saturday, January 4.
Kylie looked concerned while dealing with the female officer. A picture of her getting a citation from a Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department deputy was posted on TMZ.
Kylie learned how to drive from her father Bruce Jenner and it was chronicled in the family's reality show. The expensive SUV was a present for her sixteenth birthday in August but less than two weeks after that she got into a three-cars collision. While driving in Calabasas, she slammed into the back of a Toyota, which then rear-ended a Volkswagen SUV. All three cars had significant damage but the drivers were not injured.
Kylie's sister Kim Kardashian was pulled over in mid-November for speeding while trying to avoid paparazzi cars.
More Kylie Jenner News
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris
- Khloe Kardashian Refuses to Attend Rob's Wedding, Says He's 'Full of Bulls**t'
- Lea Michele Teases 'Scream Queens' Season 2 With This Picture
- Ariel Winter Announces She's Single With Kim Kardashian Meme. See the Funny Clip!
- Watch Beyonce, Desiigner, Bryson Tiller Rock the 2016 BET Awards
- 'Finding Dory' Beats 'Independence Day: Resurgence' at Box Office
- Drake Gets Eighth Week at Billboard 200's No. 1, RHCP Starts at No. 2
- Photos: Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Hit the Beach in U.K. Joined by His Family