Kylie Jenner Pulled Over and Ticketed in Malibu
Kylie Jenner was pulled over by a police, only five months after acquiring her driving license. The 16-year-old was ticketed for speeding while driving her $125,000 Mercedes SUV in Malibu, California on Saturday, January 4.
Kylie looked concerned while dealing with the female officer. A picture of her getting a citation from a Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department deputy was posted on TMZ.
Kylie learned how to drive from her father Bruce Jenner and it was chronicled in the family's reality show. The expensive SUV was a present for her sixteenth birthday in August but less than two weeks after that she got into a three-cars collision. While driving in Calabasas, she slammed into the back of a Toyota, which then rear-ended a Volkswagen SUV. All three cars had significant damage but the drivers were not injured.
Kylie's sister Kim Kardashian was pulled over in mid-November for speeding while trying to avoid paparazzi cars.
More Kylie Jenner News
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars