Kylie Jenner Pulled Over and Ticketed in Malibu
Kylie Jenner was pulled over by a police, only five months after acquiring her driving license. The 16-year-old was ticketed for speeding while driving her $125,000 Mercedes SUV in Malibu, California on Saturday, January 4.
Kylie looked concerned while dealing with the female officer. A picture of her getting a citation from a Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department deputy was posted on TMZ.
Kylie learned how to drive from her father Bruce Jenner and it was chronicled in the family's reality show. The expensive SUV was a present for her sixteenth birthday in August but less than two weeks after that she got into a three-cars collision. While driving in Calabasas, she slammed into the back of a Toyota, which then rear-ended a Volkswagen SUV. All three cars had significant damage but the drivers were not injured.
Kylie's sister Kim Kardashian was pulled over in mid-November for speeding while trying to avoid paparazzi cars.
More Kylie Jenner News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie