Kylie Jenner Pulled Over and Ticketed in Malibu
Kylie Jenner was pulled over by a police, only five months after acquiring her driving license. The 16-year-old was ticketed for speeding while driving her $125,000 Mercedes SUV in Malibu, California on Saturday, January 4.
Kylie looked concerned while dealing with the female officer. A picture of her getting a citation from a Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department deputy was posted on TMZ.
Kylie learned how to drive from her father Bruce Jenner and it was chronicled in the family's reality show. The expensive SUV was a present for her sixteenth birthday in August but less than two weeks after that she got into a three-cars collision. While driving in Calabasas, she slammed into the back of a Toyota, which then rear-ended a Volkswagen SUV. All three cars had significant damage but the drivers were not injured.
Kylie's sister Kim Kardashian was pulled over in mid-November for speeding while trying to avoid paparazzi cars.
More Kylie Jenner News
- 'Glee' Star Charice Pempengco Changes Name to Jake Zyrus. Is She Transitioning?
- Girls Lined Up to Give Tom Cruise Blow Job on Set of 'Risky Business', Co-Star Reveals
- Courtney Stodden Strips Down to Tiny Underwear to Perform Striptease
- CL's Boobs Almost Pop Out of Her Plunging Black Dress at Chanel Exhibition
- 'Venom' to Feature Carnage as Its Main Villain
- Christina Perri Announces Engagement to Boyfriend Paul Costabile - See the Beautiful Ring!
- Is Kendall Jenner Feuding With Victoria's Secret Models?
- New 'Blade Runner 2049' Featurette Brings Harrison Ford Home, Hints at Uninvited Guest