Kylie Jenner Pulled Over and Ticketed in Malibu
Kylie Jenner was pulled over by a police, only five months after acquiring her driving license. The 16-year-old was ticketed for speeding while driving her $125,000 Mercedes SUV in Malibu, California on Saturday, January 4.
Kylie looked concerned while dealing with the female officer. A picture of her getting a citation from a Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department deputy was posted on TMZ.
Kylie learned how to drive from her father Bruce Jenner and it was chronicled in the family's reality show. The expensive SUV was a present for her sixteenth birthday in August but less than two weeks after that she got into a three-cars collision. While driving in Calabasas, she slammed into the back of a Toyota, which then rear-ended a Volkswagen SUV. All three cars had significant damage but the drivers were not injured.
Kylie's sister Kim Kardashian was pulled over in mid-November for speeding while trying to avoid paparazzi cars.
More Kylie Jenner News
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard