Justin Bartha Marries Personal Trainer Girlfriend in Hawaii
Justin Bartha started the year a married man. The "The Hangover" star wed his personal trainer girlfriend Lia Smith in the bride's native Hawaii on Saturday, January 4 afternoon before the sunset. The couple exchanged vows in front of a historic fishing pond with an altar made of sticks.
The wedding, held in Oahu, was attended by a number of celebrities such as Reese Witherspoon and her husband Jim Toth, Bartha's "Hangover" co-star Ken Jeong and actor Jesse Eisenberg. The guests enjoyed a reception at nearby Kualoa Ranch after the 15-minute ceremony.
The bride was wearing a flowing white gown with translucent collar and carried a white rose bouquet while the groom kept it formal with a black suit and black tie. "They were sweet together and looked very in love," an eyewitness told Us Magazine. "He was holding her bouquet for her and walked with his arm around her after the vows."
"She had a big smile on her face and nuzzled her face up to his neck. Their family and friends seemed so happy for them and had an incredible time hanging out in Hawaii leading up to the wedding. It was a destination wedding for all."
Bartha and Smith were first spotted together on 2013 New Year's Eve on a Maui beach. They got engaged in May 2013. He previously dated Ashley Olsen for three years.
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'