Justin Bartha Marries Personal Trainer Girlfriend in Hawaii
Justin Bartha started the year a married man. The "The Hangover" star wed his personal trainer girlfriend Lia Smith in the bride's native Hawaii on Saturday, January 4 afternoon before the sunset. The couple exchanged vows in front of a historic fishing pond with an altar made of sticks.
The wedding, held in Oahu, was attended by a number of celebrities such as Reese Witherspoon and her husband Jim Toth, Bartha's "Hangover" co-star Ken Jeong and actor Jesse Eisenberg. The guests enjoyed a reception at nearby Kualoa Ranch after the 15-minute ceremony.
The bride was wearing a flowing white gown with translucent collar and carried a white rose bouquet while the groom kept it formal with a black suit and black tie. "They were sweet together and looked very in love," an eyewitness told Us Magazine. "He was holding her bouquet for her and walked with his arm around her after the vows."
"She had a big smile on her face and nuzzled her face up to his neck. Their family and friends seemed so happy for them and had an incredible time hanging out in Hawaii leading up to the wedding. It was a destination wedding for all."
Bartha and Smith were first spotted together on 2013 New Year's Eve on a Maui beach. They got engaged in May 2013. He previously dated Ashley Olsen for three years.
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off