Justin Bartha Marries Personal Trainer Girlfriend in Hawaii
Justin Bartha started the year a married man. The "The Hangover" star wed his personal trainer girlfriend Lia Smith in the bride's native Hawaii on Saturday, January 4 afternoon before the sunset. The couple exchanged vows in front of a historic fishing pond with an altar made of sticks.
The wedding, held in Oahu, was attended by a number of celebrities such as Reese Witherspoon and her husband Jim Toth, Bartha's "Hangover" co-star Ken Jeong and actor Jesse Eisenberg. The guests enjoyed a reception at nearby Kualoa Ranch after the 15-minute ceremony.
The bride was wearing a flowing white gown with translucent collar and carried a white rose bouquet while the groom kept it formal with a black suit and black tie. "They were sweet together and looked very in love," an eyewitness told Us Magazine. "He was holding her bouquet for her and walked with his arm around her after the vows."
"She had a big smile on her face and nuzzled her face up to his neck. Their family and friends seemed so happy for them and had an incredible time hanging out in Hawaii leading up to the wedding. It was a destination wedding for all."
Bartha and Smith were first spotted together on 2013 New Year's Eve on a Maui beach. They got engaged in May 2013. He previously dated Ashley Olsen for three years.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal