Audrina Patridge Confesses to Faking Fights on 'The Hills'
Audrina Patridge is the latest "The Hills" alumni to bash the MTV reality show. In a chat with E! News hosts Giuliana Rancic and Ali Fedotowsky, Patridge admitted that most of the time they had to fake fights and relationships for the sake of TV ratings.
"In the beginning, a lot of it was real," Patridge commented on co-star Kristin Cavallari's previous confessions. "As it went on, it was very manipulated and guided and you're kinda put in these scenarios where you would show up and you didn't know what you were in for until you were there, and you wanted to run out but they lock the door on you."
She went on giving an example of the fake scene, saying "I actually had to leave early for another event, we were there for about three hours and they were like, 'You can't leave until you and Kristin get into a fight.' So I'm like, 'Oh my God, Kristin!' Kristin's like, 'Let's do it.' I'm like, 'OK, c'mon.' It was about Justin [Bobby] and we did it and we got to leave. So, little things like that."
Cavallari starred on "Laguna Beach" and "The Hills" for a couple of seasons each. "Laguna Beach, they really just manipulated situations and put us in situations that we normally wouldn't have been in, or we'd have to film something that maybe happened a month ago or hasn't happened yet - stuff like that," Cavallari told Bethenny Frankel last month. "When I decided to join 'The Hills', I knew exactly what I was getting into, I knew exactly the character they wanted me to be, so I said, 'Listen, I'm game. What do you want me to do?' "
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Possible Reconciliation With Christina
- Chance The Rapper and Jeremih Featured on Taylor Bennett's 'Grown Up Fairy Tales'
- Uh-Oh! 'The Vampire Diaries' Poised to Bring Back This Ultimate Villain
- Report: Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Moving to Australia Next Year
- Selena Gomez Goes Braless in Sexy New Pics
- Patrick Stewart Is Done Playing Professor X in 'X-Men' Franchise
- Jamie Foxx Dumps Katie Holmes Over Her Scientology Drama
- Mahershala Ali and Wife Welcome Baby Girl