Audrina Patridge Confesses to Faking Fights on 'The Hills'
Audrina Patridge is the latest "The Hills" alumni to bash the MTV reality show. In a chat with E! News hosts Giuliana Rancic and Ali Fedotowsky, Patridge admitted that most of the time they had to fake fights and relationships for the sake of TV ratings.
"In the beginning, a lot of it was real," Patridge commented on co-star Kristin Cavallari's previous confessions. "As it went on, it was very manipulated and guided and you're kinda put in these scenarios where you would show up and you didn't know what you were in for until you were there, and you wanted to run out but they lock the door on you."
She went on giving an example of the fake scene, saying "I actually had to leave early for another event, we were there for about three hours and they were like, 'You can't leave until you and Kristin get into a fight.' So I'm like, 'Oh my God, Kristin!' Kristin's like, 'Let's do it.' I'm like, 'OK, c'mon.' It was about Justin [Bobby] and we did it and we got to leave. So, little things like that."
Cavallari starred on "Laguna Beach" and "The Hills" for a couple of seasons each. "Laguna Beach, they really just manipulated situations and put us in situations that we normally wouldn't have been in, or we'd have to film something that maybe happened a month ago or hasn't happened yet - stuff like that," Cavallari told Bethenny Frankel last month. "When I decided to join 'The Hills', I knew exactly what I was getting into, I knew exactly the character they wanted me to be, so I said, 'Listen, I'm game. What do you want me to do?' "
- Liev Schreiber and Naomi Watts Are Separating After 11 Years Together
- James Corden, Rose Byrne, Daisy Ridley Tapped for Peter Rabbit Movie
- Tom Hanks Crashes Wedding Photo Shoot at Central Park
- Lil Wayne Officiated Same-Sex Wedding in Prison, Found Out Drake Slept With His Girlfriend
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?