First Look at Clint Eastwood's Musical Drama 'Jersey Boys'
The first picture from Clint Eastwood's musical drama "Jersey Boys" has been unveiled. It features John Lloyd Young, Erich Bergen, Vincent Piazza, and Michael Lomenda front and center as Frankie Valli, Bob Gaudio, Tommy DeVito, and Nick Massi.
An adaptation of The Four Seasons Broadway musical, the movie will revolve around the band's zero-to-hero story. It will follow the rise, the tough times and personal clashes, and the ultimate triumph of a group of friends whose music became a symbol of a generation.
The biopic is scheduled to make its way out in the United States on June 20. Christopher Walken, Jeremy Luke, Joey Russo, and Eastwood's daughter Francesca Eastwood are set to appear in the film as well.
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges
- Karlie Kloss Flashes Major Sideboob as She Goes Braless at a Charity Event
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl Jersey Is Worth $500,000
- Jimmy Kimmel May Retire From Late-Night TV: 'I Have Very Little Free Time'
- 'The Flash' 3.14 Preview: Team Flash Is Ready to Battle Grodd and His Army
- Meghan Trainor to Release New Song 'I'm a Lady'