First Look at Clint Eastwood's Musical Drama 'Jersey Boys'
The first picture from Clint Eastwood's musical drama "Jersey Boys" has been unveiled. It features John Lloyd Young, Erich Bergen, Vincent Piazza, and Michael Lomenda front and center as Frankie Valli, Bob Gaudio, Tommy DeVito, and Nick Massi.
An adaptation of The Four Seasons Broadway musical, the movie will revolve around the band's zero-to-hero story. It will follow the rise, the tough times and personal clashes, and the ultimate triumph of a group of friends whose music became a symbol of a generation.
The biopic is scheduled to make its way out in the United States on June 20. Christopher Walken, Jeremy Luke, Joey Russo, and Eastwood's daughter Francesca Eastwood are set to appear in the film as well.
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7