First Look at Clint Eastwood's Musical Drama 'Jersey Boys'
The first picture from Clint Eastwood's musical drama "Jersey Boys" has been unveiled. It features John Lloyd Young, Erich Bergen, Vincent Piazza, and Michael Lomenda front and center as Frankie Valli, Bob Gaudio, Tommy DeVito, and Nick Massi.
An adaptation of The Four Seasons Broadway musical, the movie will revolve around the band's zero-to-hero story. It will follow the rise, the tough times and personal clashes, and the ultimate triumph of a group of friends whose music became a symbol of a generation.
The biopic is scheduled to make its way out in the United States on June 20. Christopher Walken, Jeremy Luke, Joey Russo, and Eastwood's daughter Francesca Eastwood are set to appear in the film as well.
- Sharon Osbourne Defends Kelly for Trashing Ozzy's Alleged Mistress, Can't Help Laughing at It
- Carrie Underwood and Brad Paisley Returning to Host 2016 CMA Awards
- Simon Pegg and Mike Myers Join Margot Robbie in Thriller 'Terminal'
- 'The Flash' Season 2 Finale: The Man in the Iron Mask Reveal Brings in Another Speedster
- Kendall Jenner Says She's Psychic. Get Details of Her Sixth Sense
- Lil Wayne and Birdman Are Still Feuding After Settlement Talks 'Broke Off'
- Khloe Kardashian Fears Blac Chyna Will Use Her Baby With Rob for Fame and Fortune
- Fifth Harmony Heats Up the 'DWTS' Stage With Sexy 'All in My Head' Performance