First Look at Clint Eastwood's Musical Drama 'Jersey Boys'
The first picture from Clint Eastwood's musical drama "Jersey Boys" has been unveiled. It features John Lloyd Young, Erich Bergen, Vincent Piazza, and Michael Lomenda front and center as Frankie Valli, Bob Gaudio, Tommy DeVito, and Nick Massi.
An adaptation of The Four Seasons Broadway musical, the movie will revolve around the band's zero-to-hero story. It will follow the rise, the tough times and personal clashes, and the ultimate triumph of a group of friends whose music became a symbol of a generation.
The biopic is scheduled to make its way out in the United States on June 20. Christopher Walken, Jeremy Luke, Joey Russo, and Eastwood's daughter Francesca Eastwood are set to appear in the film as well.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked