'Carrie Diaries' 2.10 Preview: Sebastian Lies to Carrie
"The Carrie Diaries" continues the second half of season 2 with "Date Expectations". New year promises good things to come but it doesn't go exactly like that for Carrie.
Sebastian gets an exciting work opportunity, causing him to bail on Carrie on Valentine's Day, much to her chagrin. Preview of the episode sees Sebastian making a promise to Carrie not to leave her but she overhears him on the phone saying he'll move.
Meanwhile, Walt and Bennet (guest star Jake Robinson) get some devastating news that forever changes their future. When Maggie accidentally enlists in the army, a surprising duo comes to her rescue. Elsewhere, Tom uses some reverse psychology to encourage Dorrit to start dating again.
"Date Expectations" airs January 10 on the CW.
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones
- Mariah Carey Threw James Packer's Laptop Out the Window After He Played a Beyonce Song
- Ariana Grande Is Sued Over 'One Last Time', Previews New Music Video Ft. Nicki Minaj
- New Set Pics Hint at 'Transformers: The Last Knight' 's Connection With Arthurian Mythology
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Haven't Put a Label on Relationship Even After Caught Kissing
- Justin Timberlake, Gwen Stefani, Ariana Grande and More Featured in 'Trolls' Soundtrack Album
- Naya Rivera Reveals She Got Pregnant and Had an Abortion When She Was on 'Glee'
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: A Man Gets His Heart Broken and Leaves