'Carrie Diaries' 2.10 Preview: Sebastian Lies to Carrie
"The Carrie Diaries" continues the second half of season 2 with "Date Expectations". New year promises good things to come but it doesn't go exactly like that for Carrie.
Sebastian gets an exciting work opportunity, causing him to bail on Carrie on Valentine's Day, much to her chagrin. Preview of the episode sees Sebastian making a promise to Carrie not to leave her but she overhears him on the phone saying he'll move.
Meanwhile, Walt and Bennet (guest star Jake Robinson) get some devastating news that forever changes their future. When Maggie accidentally enlists in the army, a surprising duo comes to her rescue. Elsewhere, Tom uses some reverse psychology to encourage Dorrit to start dating again.
"Date Expectations" airs January 10 on the CW.
- Selena Gomez Is Queen of Instagram, Becomes the First Person to Reach 100M Followers
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reportedly Planning a 'Secret Wedding' to Nina Agdal
- Listen to Juicy J's New Single 'Ballin' Feat. Kanye West
- 'Black Panther' Casts 'Person of Interest' Alum Winston Duke as Villainous Man-Ape
- Zayn and Gigi Hadid Get Lovey-Dovey in This Pic as His Mom Asks Him to Dump Her
- Mariah Carey Debuts New Song 'Infamous' for 'Empire' Series
- Keanu Reeves Walks Down Brooklyn Bridge With His New Dog in New 'John Wick 2' Pic
- Here's the Real Reason Rob Kardashian Tweeted Kylie Jenner's Number. Does She Deserve It?