'Carrie Diaries' 2.10 Preview: Sebastian Lies to Carrie
"The Carrie Diaries" continues the second half of season 2 with "Date Expectations". New year promises good things to come but it doesn't go exactly like that for Carrie.
Sebastian gets an exciting work opportunity, causing him to bail on Carrie on Valentine's Day, much to her chagrin. Preview of the episode sees Sebastian making a promise to Carrie not to leave her but she overhears him on the phone saying he'll move.
Meanwhile, Walt and Bennet (guest star Jake Robinson) get some devastating news that forever changes their future. When Maggie accidentally enlists in the army, a surprising duo comes to her rescue. Elsewhere, Tom uses some reverse psychology to encourage Dorrit to start dating again.
"Date Expectations" airs January 10 on the CW.
- Kim Kardashian on Butt Pads Allegations: 'I Don't Need Them'
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying If She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name
- Debby Ryan Gets Probation After Pleading No Contest to DUI