'Carrie Diaries' 2.10 Preview: Sebastian Lies to Carrie
"The Carrie Diaries" continues the second half of season 2 with "Date Expectations". New year promises good things to come but it doesn't go exactly like that for Carrie.
Sebastian gets an exciting work opportunity, causing him to bail on Carrie on Valentine's Day, much to her chagrin. Preview of the episode sees Sebastian making a promise to Carrie not to leave her but she overhears him on the phone saying he'll move.
Meanwhile, Walt and Bennet (guest star Jake Robinson) get some devastating news that forever changes their future. When Maggie accidentally enlists in the army, a surprising duo comes to her rescue. Elsewhere, Tom uses some reverse psychology to encourage Dorrit to start dating again.
"Date Expectations" airs January 10 on the CW.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'