'Carrie Diaries' 2.10 Preview: Sebastian Lies to Carrie
"The Carrie Diaries" continues the second half of season 2 with "Date Expectations". New year promises good things to come but it doesn't go exactly like that for Carrie.
Sebastian gets an exciting work opportunity, causing him to bail on Carrie on Valentine's Day, much to her chagrin. Preview of the episode sees Sebastian making a promise to Carrie not to leave her but she overhears him on the phone saying he'll move.
Meanwhile, Walt and Bennet (guest star Jake Robinson) get some devastating news that forever changes their future. When Maggie accidentally enlists in the army, a surprising duo comes to her rescue. Elsewhere, Tom uses some reverse psychology to encourage Dorrit to start dating again.
"Date Expectations" airs January 10 on the CW.
- Justin Bieber Exposes His Upper Thighs During Outing
- Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Name Newborn Baby Boy Dimitri
- John Cena and Casey Affleck Tapped to Host 'SNL'
- Anna Faris Admits She Felt 'Insecure' and 'So Hurt' Over Chris Pratt Cheating Rumors
- Amy Schumer to Play Lead Role in 'Barbie' Live-Action Movie
- Megyn Kelly Courted by CNN for 8 or 9 P.M. Time Slots
- Check Out First Look at Anne Hathaway on Set of 'Ocean's Eight'
- 'Full House' Creator Buys Original Tanner House in San Francisco for $4M