Ke$ha Checks Into Rehab for Eating Disorder
Ke$ha has entered a rehab center to seek treatment for her eating disorder. The "Die Young" singer checked into rehab on Friday morning, January 3. According to TMZ, the 26-year-old star went to Timberline Knolls near Chicago, which treated Demi Lovato for similar problems in 2010.
"I'm a crusader for being yourself and loving yourself but I've found it hard to practice," Ke$ha says in a statement. "I'll be unavailable for the next 30 days, seeking treatment for my eating disorder...to learn to love myself again. Exactly as I am."
The site commented that the singer, who appeared in the music video for "Timber" with Pitbull, looked skinnier in the clip. Despite her struggle with eating disorder, Ke$ha did not talk about the issue in her Twitter posts. On New Year's Eve, she simply wrote, "Cheers to this year being the best year ever. 2014 gon be the year of truth and freedom."
The rehab announcement came only days after Ke$ha dropped her latest music video, "Dirty Love", from her 2012 album "Warrior". In the sexy clip, the singer can be seen flashing her butts and being showered in champagne and glitters. "Death by glitter. hope u like it. here's my directorial debut for the Dirty Love music video," she wrote in the video description.
More Ke$ha News
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?
- 'Big Brother 18': And the First Evicted Houseguest Is...
- Check Out Details of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's 'Intimate' Dinner in Nashville