Britney Spears' Fans Upset After Spending $2500 for Vegas Brief Meet-and-Greet
Britney Spears reportedly has left some of her devotees disappointed. Rumor has it, the fans paid $2,500 to meet the pop star backstage after her Las Vegas residency show at Planet Hollywood, but the singer only spent a few seconds with them.
Those meet-and-greet fans were reportedly VIP audience who purchased $500 tickets for the seats in the front row. They were offered a chance for a meeting session and photo opportunity with Britney if they upgraded to a $2500 package.
"Fans were anticipating a flashy meet-and-greet with Britney but instead it was just awkward and uncomfortable," a source claimed to Radar Online. "She barely spoke. She just smiled and nodded and said 'thank-you' a lot."
"Fans were told before the meet-and-greet that they were not to hug or touch Britney without her permission and they weren't allowed to bring her any gifts. And then once they finally got to meet her it was like smile, take a photo, goodbye. Each person literally got like 3-seconds with her."
Britney kicked off her show in Sin City on December 27. A number of celebrities like Miley Cyrus, Katy Perry, Selena Gomez, Adam Lambert, Nicky Hilton, Paris Hilton, and Lance Bass have come to one of her shows.
More Britney Spears News
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says