Britney Spears' Fans Upset After Spending $2500 for Vegas Brief Meet-and-Greet
Britney Spears reportedly has left some of her devotees disappointed. Rumor has it, the fans paid $2,500 to meet the pop star backstage after her Las Vegas residency show at Planet Hollywood, but the singer only spent a few seconds with them.
Those meet-and-greet fans were reportedly VIP audience who purchased $500 tickets for the seats in the front row. They were offered a chance for a meeting session and photo opportunity with Britney if they upgraded to a $2500 package.
"Fans were anticipating a flashy meet-and-greet with Britney but instead it was just awkward and uncomfortable," a source claimed to Radar Online. "She barely spoke. She just smiled and nodded and said 'thank-you' a lot."
"Fans were told before the meet-and-greet that they were not to hug or touch Britney without her permission and they weren't allowed to bring her any gifts. And then once they finally got to meet her it was like smile, take a photo, goodbye. Each person literally got like 3-seconds with her."
Britney kicked off her show in Sin City on December 27. A number of celebrities like Miley Cyrus, Katy Perry, Selena Gomez, Adam Lambert, Nicky Hilton, Paris Hilton, and Lance Bass have come to one of her shows.
More Britney Spears News
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala
- Your Favorite 'Game of Thrones' Stars Will Get More Screen Time in Season 7
- Kylie Jenner Reportedly Pregnant With Travis Scott's Baby
- Leonardo DiCaprio Mingles With Bella Hadid in Cannes, Sparks Romance Rumors
- See Ben Affleck Hilariously Imitating Christian Bale's Batman for Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Regrets His 'Fifty Shades' Duet With Taylor Swift