'The Bachelor' Season 18 Premiere Episode Sneak Peek
TV Guide offers a sneak peek to the new season of ABC's "The Bachelor". Man of the season Juan Pablo has to give the first impression rose to one beauty after meeting 27 of them, but the pressure was not only on him.
Not all of the women had the chance to personally connect with Pablo in such a short time. Contestant Lauren H. questioned the other women who had a time with him. "You have one night, and one night only to impress," one contestant told her. Lauren H., who is still recovering from a broken engagement, then broke down in tears because she was out of her comfort zone and thought that maybe she was not quite ready to compete for love.
"The Bachelor" returns with a two-night premiere event starting on Sunday, January 5 at 8 P.M. ET. The season premiere on Monday will see all 27 women meeting Pablo for the first time. Among those who made impressive entrance were a music composer who arrived on piano bike, a nurse who let Pablo listen to her heart through a stethoscope, a sexy dancer who showed her salsa moves, and a girl who brought her dog.
"I hate hurting people," the 32-year-old bachelor told TorontoSun. "But at the same time, you have to take the risk of meeting people - in this case, 27 - and I knew that they knew a little bit about me. It's intimidating, having 27 women looking at you like a piece of something. But you know, it's funny, too."
More The Bachelor News
- Surprise Baby Bump! Lake Bell Is Expecting Her Second Child
- T.J. Miller Arrested for Hitting Uber Driver
- Savannah Guthrie Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- 'Fast and Furious 8' Reveals Explosive Teaser Trailer and Official Title
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance