'The Bachelor' Season 18 Premiere Episode Sneak Peek
TV Guide offers a sneak peek to the new season of ABC's "The Bachelor". Man of the season Juan Pablo has to give the first impression rose to one beauty after meeting 27 of them, but the pressure was not only on him.
Not all of the women had the chance to personally connect with Pablo in such a short time. Contestant Lauren H. questioned the other women who had a time with him. "You have one night, and one night only to impress," one contestant told her. Lauren H., who is still recovering from a broken engagement, then broke down in tears because she was out of her comfort zone and thought that maybe she was not quite ready to compete for love.
"The Bachelor" returns with a two-night premiere event starting on Sunday, January 5 at 8 P.M. ET. The season premiere on Monday will see all 27 women meeting Pablo for the first time. Among those who made impressive entrance were a music composer who arrived on piano bike, a nurse who let Pablo listen to her heart through a stethoscope, a sexy dancer who showed her salsa moves, and a girl who brought her dog.
"I hate hurting people," the 32-year-old bachelor told TorontoSun. "But at the same time, you have to take the risk of meeting people - in this case, 27 - and I knew that they knew a little bit about me. It's intimidating, having 27 women looking at you like a piece of something. But you know, it's funny, too."
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard