'Grand Budapest Hotel' Clip: Ralph Fiennes Meets His Protege for First Time
The first encounter between Ralph Fiennes' Gustave and the new lobby boy who later becomes his protege is unfold in a new clip for "The Grand Budapest Hotel". Gustave is a legendary concierge at the eponymous establishment. He asks the new recruit about his experience, education, & family, and all the answers have one thing in common: Zero.
Tony Revolori plays the young boy in the Wes Anderson film. He will help Gustave crack a murder case at the hotel where elderly guest Madame D was killed. Anderson's "Moonrise Kingdom" star Tilda Swinton undergoes a dramatic transformation that makes her look unrecognizable as she plays the murder victim.
Saoirse Ronan helps bring the tale of young love to the movie, portraying a girl who embarks on a relationship with Zero. Other notable cast members include Adrien Brody, Willem Dafoe, Jude Law, Bill Murray, Edward Norton, and Owen Wilson. The movie will arrive in theaters Stateside on March 7, 2014.
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Confirm Return for 'DWTS' Season 24
- Katy Perry Goes to 'Oblivia' Theme Park in 'Chained to the Rhythm' Music Video
- 'Hellboy 3' Is Dead, Director Guillermo Del Toro Says
- 'InHumans' Announces 'Game of Thrones' Alum as Maximus
- Hoda Kotb Introduces Newly-Adopted Daughter, Explains Baby's Name
- Karrueche Tran Accuses Chris Brown of Domestic Violence, Files for Restraining Order
- Han Solo Movie Offers First Picture of Cast Members in Millennium Falcon
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle