'Grand Budapest Hotel' Clip: Ralph Fiennes Meets His Protege for First Time
The first encounter between Ralph Fiennes' Gustave and the new lobby boy who later becomes his protege is unfold in a new clip for "The Grand Budapest Hotel". Gustave is a legendary concierge at the eponymous establishment. He asks the new recruit about his experience, education, & family, and all the answers have one thing in common: Zero.
Tony Revolori plays the young boy in the Wes Anderson film. He will help Gustave crack a murder case at the hotel where elderly guest Madame D was killed. Anderson's "Moonrise Kingdom" star Tilda Swinton undergoes a dramatic transformation that makes her look unrecognizable as she plays the murder victim.
Saoirse Ronan helps bring the tale of young love to the movie, portraying a girl who embarks on a relationship with Zero. Other notable cast members include Adrien Brody, Willem Dafoe, Jude Law, Bill Murray, Edward Norton, and Owen Wilson. The movie will arrive in theaters Stateside on March 7, 2014.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video