Marvel Announces 'Thor: The Dark World' One-Shot Short
"Thor: The Dark World" one-shot short has been revealed by Marvel. Titled "All Hail to the King", it will be included in the movie's upcoming Blu-ray release among special features like deleted scenes, gag reels, audio commentaries, and a special look at "Captain America: The Winter Soldier".
It's unclear what the direct-to-video short film revolves around, but the easiest speculation will be a tie-in to the "Thor 2" ending where Loki poses as Odin and takes the Asgard throne. It's also possible that the one-shot stars Ben Kingsley who teased his involvement in a secret Marvel project earlier in 2013.
In "Iron Man 3", Kingsley played British actor Trevor Slattery who was hired by Aldrich Killian (Guy Pearce) to pose as terrorist the Mandarin. Rumor suggested Marvel would show in a one-short the real supervillain who's angry at the ruse created by Trevor and Aldrich and wants to set the record straight.
A trailer for the "Thor 2" Blu-ray has landed online, ahead of its release on February 25.
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars