Kaley Cuoco Shares Photos of Her Wedding to Ryan Sweeting
"The Big Bang Theory" star Kaley Cuoco is officially married to tennis pro Ryan Sweeting. She shared photos from the wedding which was held on New Year's Eve at Hummingbird Nest ranch in Santa Susana, California.
The bride decided to go nontraditional by wearing a petal pink Vera Wang gown while the groom took it casual with his black shirt and pants. "Greatest night of my entire life :)" Cuoco wrote the caption of one picture in which she gave a big smile and he emerged from underneath her gown. She posted another picture of their first dance as husband and wife, writing "Last night I married my sweetheart :) life couldn't be sweeter."
The party was attended by around 150 guests who came at around 7 P.M. Cuoco was wearing a short red dress before slipping into the pink strapless tulle ball gown. She later changed to the red dress again after the ceremony, People reported.
Cuoco got engaged to Sweeting in September after only three months of dating. "I know that it seems a little crazy on paper but it works for us ...From day one, I just knew immediately and it's been magic," the 28-year-old actress said previously.
More Kaley Cuoco News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special