One Direction Cancels Paraguay Show Due to Logistical Difficulties
One Direction is scheduled to perform at the Jockey Club venue in Asuncion, Paraguay, on April 29, 2014 as part of their massive world tour. The show has now been axed due to "logistical complications," according to concert promoters.
Harry Styles, Niall Horan, Zayn Malik, Louis Tomlinson and Liam Payne haven't issued a formal statement about the cancellation. However, the concert venue is offering fans refunds on their tickets.
One Direction recently wrapped up their successful "Take Me Home" world tour. The boys are reportedly taking a three-month break before reuniting in mid-March to begin rehearsals for their "Where We Are" tour.
The British/Irish boyband, who released their third chart-topping studio effort "Midnight Memories" back in November, is currently working on the music video for the album's title track. Earlier this month, the boys were spotted filming the clip 200ft above the River Thames in London.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen