One Direction Cancels Paraguay Show Due to Logistical Difficulties
One Direction is scheduled to perform at the Jockey Club venue in Asuncion, Paraguay, on April 29, 2014 as part of their massive world tour. The show has now been axed due to "logistical complications," according to concert promoters.
Harry Styles, Niall Horan, Zayn Malik, Louis Tomlinson and Liam Payne haven't issued a formal statement about the cancellation. However, the concert venue is offering fans refunds on their tickets.
One Direction recently wrapped up their successful "Take Me Home" world tour. The boys are reportedly taking a three-month break before reuniting in mid-March to begin rehearsals for their "Where We Are" tour.
The British/Irish boyband, who released their third chart-topping studio effort "Midnight Memories" back in November, is currently working on the music video for the album's title track. Earlier this month, the boys were spotted filming the clip 200ft above the River Thames in London.
More One Direction News
- 'Bond 25': Yann Demange, Denis Villeneuve and David Mackenzie Are Frontrunners to Direct
- 'True Detective' Season 3 Nearing a Greenlight, Mahershala Ali Set to Star
- Selena Gomez Gets Kinky in 'Fetish' Music Video
- 'American Idol': Lionel Richie, Charlie Puth and Luke Bryan Are Eyed as New Judges
- Caitlyn Jenner, Lady GaGa, Seth Rogen and More Slam Donald Trump's Transgender Military Ban
- Find Out What Ji Chang Wook Wants to Achieve Before Military Enlistment
- Backstreet Boys to Reunite With Florida Georgia Line for 'CMT Crossroads'
- Justin Bieber: Out-of-Work Crew Are Not My Responsibility