One Direction Cancels Paraguay Show Due to Logistical Difficulties
One Direction is scheduled to perform at the Jockey Club venue in Asuncion, Paraguay, on April 29, 2014 as part of their massive world tour. The show has now been axed due to "logistical complications," according to concert promoters.
Harry Styles, Niall Horan, Zayn Malik, Louis Tomlinson and Liam Payne haven't issued a formal statement about the cancellation. However, the concert venue is offering fans refunds on their tickets.
One Direction recently wrapped up their successful "Take Me Home" world tour. The boys are reportedly taking a three-month break before reuniting in mid-March to begin rehearsals for their "Where We Are" tour.
The British/Irish boyband, who released their third chart-topping studio effort "Midnight Memories" back in November, is currently working on the music video for the album's title track. Earlier this month, the boys were spotted filming the clip 200ft above the River Thames in London.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival