One Direction Cancels Paraguay Show Due to Logistical Difficulties
One Direction is scheduled to perform at the Jockey Club venue in Asuncion, Paraguay, on April 29, 2014 as part of their massive world tour. The show has now been axed due to "logistical complications," according to concert promoters.
Harry Styles, Niall Horan, Zayn Malik, Louis Tomlinson and Liam Payne haven't issued a formal statement about the cancellation. However, the concert venue is offering fans refunds on their tickets.
One Direction recently wrapped up their successful "Take Me Home" world tour. The boys are reportedly taking a three-month break before reuniting in mid-March to begin rehearsals for their "Where We Are" tour.
The British/Irish boyband, who released their third chart-topping studio effort "Midnight Memories" back in November, is currently working on the music video for the album's title track. Earlier this month, the boys were spotted filming the clip 200ft above the River Thames in London.
More One Direction News
- Ivanka Trump's Brother-In-Law Joshua Kushner Joined Women's March on Washington
- Like It or Not, Donald Trump's Inauguration Draws Second Biggest Ratings in 36 Years
- Madonna Defends 'Blowing Up the White House' Remark as Secret Service Is Planning to Investigate Her
- Is 'Once Upon a Time' Preparing a Musical Episode in Season 6?
- 'Split' Tops Domestic Box Office, 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Hits $1 Billion Worldwide
- Possible First Look at Superman's Black Suit in 'Justice League' Unveiled
- The Weeknd's 'Starboy' Stays at No. 1, The xx's 'I See You' Nabs Second Place on Billboard 200
- Keke Palmer Accuses Trey Songz of 'Sexual Intimidation' for Including Her in His Video