One Direction Cancels Paraguay Show Due to Logistical Difficulties
One Direction is scheduled to perform at the Jockey Club venue in Asuncion, Paraguay, on April 29, 2014 as part of their massive world tour. The show has now been axed due to "logistical complications," according to concert promoters.
Harry Styles, Niall Horan, Zayn Malik, Louis Tomlinson and Liam Payne haven't issued a formal statement about the cancellation. However, the concert venue is offering fans refunds on their tickets.
One Direction recently wrapped up their successful "Take Me Home" world tour. The boys are reportedly taking a three-month break before reuniting in mid-March to begin rehearsals for their "Where We Are" tour.
The British/Irish boyband, who released their third chart-topping studio effort "Midnight Memories" back in November, is currently working on the music video for the album's title track. Earlier this month, the boys were spotted filming the clip 200ft above the River Thames in London.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce