Ariana Grande Opens Up About Her First Date With Nathan Sykes
Ariana Grande talks about her first date with Nathan Sykes, online haters and music in a February issue of Cosmopolitan. Gracing the cover in a black outfit, the "Baby I" songstress reveals in an interview for the spread that she watched DVD on her first date with the member of The Wanted.
"We were going back to his hotel to watch a movie, and he had Laduree macarons and sunflowers waiting - I love Parisian baked goods, and sunflowers are my favorite flower. He had taken the DVD player out of the bedroom and into the living room, because he said he didn't want to take me into the bedroom on the first date," she says.
Grande additionally talks about people who leave hateful comments about her on Twitter, saying that she forgives them and moves on. Calling those people "evil as hell," Grande explains, "I don't even block them anymore, because I feel like it's giving them negativity in return. So I just let it happen and forgive them and move on. Those people are fighting their own battles."
The 20-year-old singer also reveals her hope of being a positive role model for young fans. She says, "I think I'm an old soul. What excites younger people doesn't excite me... I'm kind of a boring, normal girl who likes Harry Potter and to sit in her pajamas and sing. A lot of my friends are partiers, but I've never really clicked with that. I like Barbra Streisand, and when was the last time you saw Babs getting, like, turnt up? That's kind of the road that I, as a lady, would like to go down."
More Ariana Grande News
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory