Chloe Moretz to Receive Big Bucks for 'If I Stay'
Chloe Moretz is paving her way to become the highest-paid actress. The 16-year-old is paid a seven figures salary to star in the upcoming drama "If I Stay", in which she plays her first on-screen, grown-up role.
According to legal documents obtained by TMZ, producers are asking the court's permission to hire the actress because she is a minor. It is stated that she will receive $500,000 as the base salary and is entitled to 15 percent of the film's profits. There's a guarantee though that she will still receive an additional $1 million should the movie flops in the box office or shows no profit.
Not only that, producers will pay her a bonus of $25,000 if she gets an Oscar nomination and another $25,000 if she wins. On top of that, Moretz gets a cut of the movie's merchandising.
Moretz stars opposite Jamie Blackley in "If I Stay", which is based on the bestselling young adult novel by Gayle Forman. Mireille Enos takes the role as her mother. Moretz's Mia is a young musician who gets into a fatal car accident and is given the choice to die or go back to her life.
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip