Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom Selling Their Marital House
Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom are selling their marital home. According to E! News, the couple who separated two weeks ago has put their $4 million Tarzana house on the private market. There is no more info about the listing. A representative for the "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star declined to comment on the report.
After calling it quits earlier this month, Khloe and Lamar reportedly still maintain good relationship. A source close to the couple recently said, "Khloe and Lamar are still speaking on the phone. Not a lot but every so often. They are still working out some logistics and things are friendly between them. They will always have a deep affection for one another."
In an interview with U.K.'s Cosmopolitan, Khloe said that she could not wait to welcome the new year of 2014. "I need a good fresh start; I'm excited for this year to be over with. You only live once so let's make that one time perfect. We can't fix our mistakes and imperfections, so let's have fun. You get what you give out in life," Khloe told the magazine, adding that she did not "regret anything about [her] life."
Lamar, meanwhile, reportedly is doing fine after the divorce and is busy with training. "Lamar is busy training. He is feeling fantastic physically. He is ready to play again. He should be back with a team in early January," the same source explained.
The source added that Lamar was happy after seeing "a conclusion to the situation." The source continued, "He is ready to move on. He is not waiting around anymore. And that has been a good thing for him. It has had a very positive impact on his outlook. He feels relieved - not relieved that the marriage is over, but relieved that both of them can move on and focus on other things."
More Khloe Kardashian News
- At Least Four People Shot During T.I.'s Concert in NY
- 'The Americans' to End After Two More Seasons
- The Weeknd Cancels Performance on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' Because of Donald Trump
- Kanye West Plays Matchmaker for Exes Khloe Kardashian and French Montana
- 'The Wolverine 3' Villains May Have Just Been Revealed
- Jennifer Aniston Mourning Her Mother Nancy Dow's Death
- Britney Spears Enlists G-Eazy for Her New Single 'Make Me'
- Gavin Rossdale Reportedly Hates Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton's Relationship