Lady GaGa and Christina Aguilera to Release Studio Version of 'Do What U Want'
After ending their feud, Lady GaGa and Christina Aguilera recently appeared together in the fifth season finale of "The Voice" to perform the Mother Monster's single "Do What U Want". The two singers looked perfect together. They're seen holding hands and sharing a toast.
The performance earned rave reviews and now the two pop stars are planning to release the studio version of the track. According to JustJared, the studio version of the singers' collaboration will arrive on the first day of the new year.
The original version of "Do What U Want" features a guest appearance from R. Kelly. GaGa's currently readying a music video for the track.
"Do What U Want" is the second single off "ARTPOP", GaGa's latest album which entered Billboard 200 at No. 1 after being released back in November.
More Lady GaGa News
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert