Lady GaGa and Christina Aguilera to Release Studio Version of 'Do What U Want'
After ending their feud, Lady GaGa and Christina Aguilera recently appeared together in the fifth season finale of "The Voice" to perform the Mother Monster's single "Do What U Want". The two singers looked perfect together. They're seen holding hands and sharing a toast.
The performance earned rave reviews and now the two pop stars are planning to release the studio version of the track. According to JustJared, the studio version of the singers' collaboration will arrive on the first day of the new year.
The original version of "Do What U Want" features a guest appearance from R. Kelly. GaGa's currently readying a music video for the track.
"Do What U Want" is the second single off "ARTPOP", GaGa's latest album which entered Billboard 200 at No. 1 after being released back in November.
More Lady GaGa News
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd
- Brody Jenner Throws Tantrum After Getting Kicked Off Hotel
- Justin Bieber and Beyonce Knowles Lead Nominations for 2016 MTV EMAs