Lady GaGa and Christina Aguilera to Release Studio Version of 'Do What U Want'
After ending their feud, Lady GaGa and Christina Aguilera recently appeared together in the fifth season finale of "The Voice" to perform the Mother Monster's single "Do What U Want". The two singers looked perfect together. They're seen holding hands and sharing a toast.
The performance earned rave reviews and now the two pop stars are planning to release the studio version of the track. According to JustJared, the studio version of the singers' collaboration will arrive on the first day of the new year.
The original version of "Do What U Want" features a guest appearance from R. Kelly. GaGa's currently readying a music video for the track.
"Do What U Want" is the second single off "ARTPOP", GaGa's latest album which entered Billboard 200 at No. 1 after being released back in November.
More Lady GaGa News
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Announces Full Cast and Pairings for Season 23
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur