Lady GaGa and Christina Aguilera to Release Studio Version of 'Do What U Want'
After ending their feud, Lady GaGa and Christina Aguilera recently appeared together in the fifth season finale of "The Voice" to perform the Mother Monster's single "Do What U Want". The two singers looked perfect together. They're seen holding hands and sharing a toast.
The performance earned rave reviews and now the two pop stars are planning to release the studio version of the track. According to JustJared, the studio version of the singers' collaboration will arrive on the first day of the new year.
The original version of "Do What U Want" features a guest appearance from R. Kelly. GaGa's currently readying a music video for the track.
"Do What U Want" is the second single off "ARTPOP", GaGa's latest album which entered Billboard 200 at No. 1 after being released back in November.
More Lady GaGa News
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance