Lady GaGa and Christina Aguilera to Release Studio Version of 'Do What U Want'
After ending their feud, Lady GaGa and Christina Aguilera recently appeared together in the fifth season finale of "The Voice" to perform the Mother Monster's single "Do What U Want". The two singers looked perfect together. They're seen holding hands and sharing a toast.
The performance earned rave reviews and now the two pop stars are planning to release the studio version of the track. According to JustJared, the studio version of the singers' collaboration will arrive on the first day of the new year.
The original version of "Do What U Want" features a guest appearance from R. Kelly. GaGa's currently readying a music video for the track.
"Do What U Want" is the second single off "ARTPOP", GaGa's latest album which entered Billboard 200 at No. 1 after being released back in November.
More Lady GaGa News
- Meghan Markle Wants Prince Harry to Build Her 'Enormous' Shoe Room at Kensington Palace
- Kylie Jenner Licks Khloe Kardashian's Chest in Saucy Pic for 'KUWTK' 10th Anniversary
- Hacker Threatens to Leak 'Orange Is the New Black' Season 5 Unless Netflix Pays Ransom
- Sean Paul Connects With Migos for Epic Beach Party in New Video for 'Body'
- Justin Bieber 'Loves' Popping His Pimples Just to Get Attention
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Will Be Set in Hogwarts Stand-In Location
- Brad Pitt to Have Plactic Surgery as Angelina Jolie Divorce Ruins His Appearance
- ABC's 'Gong Show' Reboot Taps Tommy Maitland or Presumably Mike Myers in Disguise to Host