Dwyane Wade Reportedly Fathered a Child During a Break From Gabrielle Union
Dwyane Wade reportedly has welcomed a third child with a woman who is not his fiancee, Gabrielle Union. Entertainment Tonight reports that the basketball player fathered the baby boy when he was on a break from the "Bring It On" actress earlier this year.
According to the report, Union was aware of the baby news and they talked about the issue as a couple before the 31-year-old athlete proposed to her. The source also said that Wade has known the mother of his third child "for many years."
Another source additionally told E! News that the "Think Like a Man Too" star was angry and distanced herself from Wade after hearing that he fathered a child with another woman, but they apparently had reconciled. Union was most recently seen supporting Wade and his Miami Heat teammates at a game on Wednesday, December 25.
Wade has two children, Zaire and Zion, with his ex-wife Siovaughn Funches. Their divorce was finalized in 2010 and the athlete has full custody of the boys. He has been dating Union since 2009 and the couple announced their engagement on December 20. "Sooooo this happened... #Yessss @dwyanewade," Union wrote on Instagram as she shared a photo of her beautiful engagement ring.
- Kylie Jenner Offers Fan Feeling Her Boobs to Prove They're Real
- Britney Spears, Elton John, Calvin Harris to Headline 10th Apple Music Festival in London
- Rob Kardashian Criticizes His Family for Not 'Welcoming' of His Relationship With Blac Chyna
- 'Scream Queens': Hester Will Help Find the Killer in Season 2. Is She No Longer the Bad Guy?
- Possible Main Villains in 'The Flash' Film Are Revealed, 'Doctor Strange' May Feature Brother Voodoo
- Angelina Jolie Worries Brad Pitt Will Leave Her for Marion Cotillard
- Kanye West Kicks Off 'Saint Pablo Tour' and It Has Flying Stage. How Fans React?
- 'Frustrated' Shawn Mendes Slams Billboard for Misquoting Comments About His Fans