Dwyane Wade Reportedly Fathered a Child During a Break From Gabrielle Union
Dwyane Wade reportedly has welcomed a third child with a woman who is not his fiancee, Gabrielle Union. Entertainment Tonight reports that the basketball player fathered the baby boy when he was on a break from the "Bring It On" actress earlier this year.
According to the report, Union was aware of the baby news and they talked about the issue as a couple before the 31-year-old athlete proposed to her. The source also said that Wade has known the mother of his third child "for many years."
Another source additionally told E! News that the "Think Like a Man Too" star was angry and distanced herself from Wade after hearing that he fathered a child with another woman, but they apparently had reconciled. Union was most recently seen supporting Wade and his Miami Heat teammates at a game on Wednesday, December 25.
Wade has two children, Zaire and Zion, with his ex-wife Siovaughn Funches. Their divorce was finalized in 2010 and the athlete has full custody of the boys. He has been dating Union since 2009 and the couple announced their engagement on December 20. "Sooooo this happened... #Yessss @dwyanewade," Union wrote on Instagram as she shared a photo of her beautiful engagement ring.
- Chrissy Teigen Blasts Paparazzi on Twitter After She and John Legend Were Called 'Monkeys'
- Arcade Fire Responds to Trump's Inauguration in 'I Give You Power' Ft. Mavis Staples
- Louis Tomlinson and Danielle Campbell Break Up Weeks After His Mom's Death
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Files for Divorce From Wife of 22 Years, Sara Kapfer
- First Look at Susan Sarandon and Jessica Lange on Ryan Murphy's 'Feud'
- George and Amal Clooney Are 'Having a Blast Coming Up With Baby Names'
- Topless Ariel Winter Shows Off Breast Reduction Scars in New Unretouched Pics
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies