First Official Look at Christian Bale as Moses in 'Exodus'
The first official still from "Exodus" has just arrived via Empire magazine. It shows Christian Bale as Moses in his pampered days as an adoptive prince of Egypt. He is seen riding a horse while a number of slaves is pictured doing hard labor in the background.
Directed by Ridley Scott ("Robin Hood", "Prometheus"), the biblical drama is a retelling of the story of Moses, from his near death as an infant to his adoption into the Egyptian royal family, his defiance of the Pharaoh, and deliverance of the Hebrews from enslavement.
The movie is supported by such A-listers as Joel Edgerton, Aaron Paul, Ben Kingsley, John Turturro, and Sigourney Weaver. It is slated to arrive in theaters across the United States beginning December 12, 2014.
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris