First Official Look at Christian Bale as Moses in 'Exodus'
The first official still from "Exodus" has just arrived via Empire magazine. It shows Christian Bale as Moses in his pampered days as an adoptive prince of Egypt. He is seen riding a horse while a number of slaves is pictured doing hard labor in the background.
Directed by Ridley Scott ("Robin Hood", "Prometheus"), the biblical drama is a retelling of the story of Moses, from his near death as an infant to his adoption into the Egyptian royal family, his defiance of the Pharaoh, and deliverance of the Hebrews from enslavement.
The movie is supported by such A-listers as Joel Edgerton, Aaron Paul, Ben Kingsley, John Turturro, and Sigourney Weaver. It is slated to arrive in theaters across the United States beginning December 12, 2014.
- Rob Kardashian Ready to Find Love on New Reality Show After Blac Chyna Split
- Khloe Kardashian Reveals Secret to Her Big and Perky Butt
- James Franco and Seth Rogen Are Developing '90s Teen Drama for Hulu
- Disney Opens Up About Leia's Role, Han Solo Movie and the Future of 'Star Wars'
- Rihanna's Pals Begging Her to Stay Away From Chris Brown Amid Rumors Exes Are Reconnecting
- Elisabeth Moss Stands Up for Herself in 'Handmaid's Tale' Full Trailer
- Kendrick Lamar Goes After Donald Trump and Fellow Rapper on 'The Heart Part 4'
- New 'Alien: Covenant' Poster Features Xenomorphs Suffocating the Engineers