First Official Look at Christian Bale as Moses in 'Exodus'
The first official still from "Exodus" has just arrived via Empire magazine. It shows Christian Bale as Moses in his pampered days as an adoptive prince of Egypt. He is seen riding a horse while a number of slaves is pictured doing hard labor in the background.
Directed by Ridley Scott ("Robin Hood", "Prometheus"), the biblical drama is a retelling of the story of Moses, from his near death as an infant to his adoption into the Egyptian royal family, his defiance of the Pharaoh, and deliverance of the Hebrews from enslavement.
The movie is supported by such A-listers as Joel Edgerton, Aaron Paul, Ben Kingsley, John Turturro, and Sigourney Weaver. It is slated to arrive in theaters across the United States beginning December 12, 2014.
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna
- Angelina Jolie and Charlize Theron Are Feuding Over 'Bride of Frankenstein' Role
- Nick Jonas to Embrace 'Positivity' in His New Album
- 'Glee' Star Charice Pempengco Changes Name to Jake Zyrus. Is She Transitioning?
- Girls Lined Up to Give Tom Cruise Blow Job on Set of 'Risky Business', Co-Star Reveals
- Courtney Stodden Strips Down to Tiny Underwear to Perform Striptease