First Official Look at Christian Bale as Moses in 'Exodus'
The first official still from "Exodus" has just arrived via Empire magazine. It shows Christian Bale as Moses in his pampered days as an adoptive prince of Egypt. He is seen riding a horse while a number of slaves is pictured doing hard labor in the background.
Directed by Ridley Scott ("Robin Hood", "Prometheus"), the biblical drama is a retelling of the story of Moses, from his near death as an infant to his adoption into the Egyptian royal family, his defiance of the Pharaoh, and deliverance of the Hebrews from enslavement.
The movie is supported by such A-listers as Joel Edgerton, Aaron Paul, Ben Kingsley, John Turturro, and Sigourney Weaver. It is slated to arrive in theaters across the United States beginning December 12, 2014.
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- John Carpenter Shares Brutal Thoughts on 'Halloween' Remake, Slams Rob Zombie
- Cathriona White's Letter Reveals Jim Carrey Called Her a 'Whore' and Gave Her STDs
- Artist of the Week: Lady GaGa
- 50 Cent Starts 'Empire' Feud With Taraji P. Henson, Jussie Smollett Also Weighs In
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.14 Preview: An Ambush