First Official Look at Christian Bale as Moses in 'Exodus'
The first official still from "Exodus" has just arrived via Empire magazine. It shows Christian Bale as Moses in his pampered days as an adoptive prince of Egypt. He is seen riding a horse while a number of slaves is pictured doing hard labor in the background.
Directed by Ridley Scott ("Robin Hood", "Prometheus"), the biblical drama is a retelling of the story of Moses, from his near death as an infant to his adoption into the Egyptian royal family, his defiance of the Pharaoh, and deliverance of the Hebrews from enslavement.
The movie is supported by such A-listers as Joel Edgerton, Aaron Paul, Ben Kingsley, John Turturro, and Sigourney Weaver. It is slated to arrive in theaters across the United States beginning December 12, 2014.
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off