Khloe Kardashian Talks About New Year: 'I Need a Good Fresh Start'
Khloe Kardashian can't wait for the year to be over. The reality star graces the cover of U.K.'s Cosmopolitan for its February issue wearing a light blue dress and flashing a smile. In an interview for the spread, the "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star talks about leaving the year of 2013 and welcoming the new year.
"I love the new year, new beginnings," Khloe tells the magazine which goes on sale on January 2 and is available in digital version. "I need a good fresh start; I'm excited for this year to be over with. You only live once so let's make that one time perfect. We can't fix our mistakes and imperfections, so let's have fun. You get what you give out in life."
The reality star had a hard time this year after she filed divorce from Lamar Odom. However, Khloe admits that she does not regret her decision in the past. "I don't regret anything about my life. My life has made me who I am at this moment, and I'm very happy with who I am. No matter if it's great, disgusting, beautiful or ugly; it happens and it makes you you. Life is about how you process things," she says.
In the interview, Khloe also shares her new year resolution. "My 2014 mission is to wear a crop top with jeans. I've never done that, so it has to happen one day," Kim Kardashian's sister shares. "In the past year, I think I've lost around 30 lbs., and I'm feeling good. I've worked very hard on my body, so I think now I can sex it up a little!"
More Khloe Kardashian News
- Surprise Baby Bump! Lake Bell Is Expecting Her Second Child
- T.J. Miller Arrested for Hitting Uber Driver
- Savannah Guthrie Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- 'Fast and Furious 8' Reveals Explosive Teaser Trailer and Official Title
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance