Beyonce and Jay-Z Spend $100,000 in Drinks at Atlanta Club
Beyonce Knowles and Jay-Z partied hard in Atlanta on Friday, December 27. The couple reportedly bought $100,000 in alcoholic drinks for people at the VIP section at Club Reign during the fun-filled night.
According to TMZ, the "Grown Woman" singer and her rapper husband headed to the establishment after his sold-out show at the Philips Arena. They ordered Dusse and Ace of Spades and shared them with people at their VIP section. The couple reportedly was joined by Jermaine Dupri, Bow Wow, Dream and Trey Songz.
At one point, Beyonce's song "Drunk in Love" from her album "Beyonce" was blasted through the club's sound system. In a video taken at the club, Beyonce and her rapper husband can be seen laughing and dancing to the song. The celebration apparently was for the singer's successful self-titled album and Jay-Z's nine Grammy nominations.
In other news, Beyonce talked about recording "Drunk In Love" in a newly released video called "Part 3 Run 'N Gun", saying that she and producers Timbaland and Details drank some Dusse while working on it. "I kind of freestyled the verse, and Jay went in and he started flowing out his verse...we just kinda had a party. It was so great, because it wasn't about any ego, we weren't trying to make a hit record - we were just having fun - and I think you can hear that in the record," she explained.
Unfortunately your browser does not support IFrames.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- DJ Khaled and Fiancee Nicole Tuck Welcome Baby Boy
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Solange Knowles Set to Make 'SNL' Debut
- Britney Spears Almost Flashes Her Breasts During On-Stage Wardrobe Malfunction
- 'Jessica Jones' Season 2 Will Be Directed Entirely by Women
- Taylor Swift Sings Calvin Harris' Song During Her Return to Stage at Formula 1 Concert
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms
- Watch: Lady GaGa Performs 'Joanne' Songs on 'SNL'
- Tom Hanks Plays 'Black Jeopardy' as Donald Trump's Supporter on 'SNL'