Beyonce and Jay-Z Spend $100,000 in Drinks at Atlanta Club
Beyonce Knowles and Jay-Z partied hard in Atlanta on Friday, December 27. The couple reportedly bought $100,000 in alcoholic drinks for people at the VIP section at Club Reign during the fun-filled night.
According to TMZ, the "Grown Woman" singer and her rapper husband headed to the establishment after his sold-out show at the Philips Arena. They ordered Dusse and Ace of Spades and shared them with people at their VIP section. The couple reportedly was joined by Jermaine Dupri, Bow Wow, Dream and Trey Songz.
At one point, Beyonce's song "Drunk in Love" from her album "Beyonce" was blasted through the club's sound system. In a video taken at the club, Beyonce and her rapper husband can be seen laughing and dancing to the song. The celebration apparently was for the singer's successful self-titled album and Jay-Z's nine Grammy nominations.
In other news, Beyonce talked about recording "Drunk In Love" in a newly released video called "Part 3 Run 'N Gun", saying that she and producers Timbaland and Details drank some Dusse while working on it. "I kind of freestyled the verse, and Jay went in and he started flowing out his verse...we just kinda had a party. It was so great, because it wasn't about any ego, we weren't trying to make a hit record - we were just having fun - and I think you can hear that in the record," she explained.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo