Fox Rumored Developing 'Fantastic Four vs. X-Men' Movie
Rumors are swirling on the internet that Fantastic Four and X-Men will be brought in together by Fox for a crossover movie. According to investor insight website The Motley Fool, the two groups of superheroes will clash against each other instead of working together side by side.
The feature film project will reportedly be based on a 1987 four-issue comic called "Fantastic Four vs. X-Men". It's unclear if the crossover plot will be used in "The Fantastic Four" reboot which is due June 19, 2015 or it will come at a later date after the "Fantastic Four" re-introduction.
Mark Miller previously discussed the shared "Fantastic Four" and "X-Men" universe, "You can make people aware that they're existing in the same universe without making it a big crossover movie but it would be an injustice to the Fantastic Four not to make their first movie all about them."
He later clarified in a tweet, "I keep seeing 'news' that X-Men & FF movies are crossing over. No, they're not. They exist in same universe but movies stand alone."
Marvel was the first to assemble their biggest heroes in blockbuster movie "The Avengers" which is expected to spawn into multiple sequels starting with "Avengers: Age of Ultron" in 2015. Sony will soon follow by planning to gather Sinister Six villains for a Spider-Man spinoff, and Warner Bros. will pit Superman against Batman in "Man of Steel 2".
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent