Beyonce Shares Precious Photo of Her and Daughter Blue Ivy
A precious moment between Beyonce Knowles and her 1-year-old daughter Blue Ivy was captured in a black and white photo. The singer shared the photo on her Instagram account on Friday, December 26.
In the pic, Beyonce gazed off to one side while Blue was playing with her toes. Both were wearing white sun dresses, the same ones that they wore in the preview of "Blue" music video. The photo is most likely taken from the filming of Beyonce's tribute video for her little girl, but was not included in the final video.
The tropical-themed music video, which was reportedly filmed in Rio de Janeiro, has been released in a 30-second preview. Beyonce is seen carrying Blue on her side while she strolls along a white sandy beach.
"Blue" is a track in Beyonce's surprise self-titled album which was released earlier this month. The singer included the tot's voice in the recording in which she giggled, shouted "mommy!" and attempted to sing along to "hold on to me" lyrics at the end of the song.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding