Beyonce Shares Precious Photo of Her and Daughter Blue Ivy
A precious moment between Beyonce Knowles and her 1-year-old daughter Blue Ivy was captured in a black and white photo. The singer shared the photo on her Instagram account on Friday, December 26.
In the pic, Beyonce gazed off to one side while Blue was playing with her toes. Both were wearing white sun dresses, the same ones that they wore in the preview of "Blue" music video. The photo is most likely taken from the filming of Beyonce's tribute video for her little girl, but was not included in the final video.
The tropical-themed music video, which was reportedly filmed in Rio de Janeiro, has been released in a 30-second preview. Beyonce is seen carrying Blue on her side while she strolls along a white sandy beach.
"Blue" is a track in Beyonce's surprise self-titled album which was released earlier this month. The singer included the tot's voice in the recording in which she giggled, shouted "mommy!" and attempted to sing along to "hold on to me" lyrics at the end of the song.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'