Beyonce Shares Precious Photo of Her and Daughter Blue Ivy
A precious moment between Beyonce Knowles and her 1-year-old daughter Blue Ivy was captured in a black and white photo. The singer shared the photo on her Instagram account on Friday, December 26.
In the pic, Beyonce gazed off to one side while Blue was playing with her toes. Both were wearing white sun dresses, the same ones that they wore in the preview of "Blue" music video. The photo is most likely taken from the filming of Beyonce's tribute video for her little girl, but was not included in the final video.
The tropical-themed music video, which was reportedly filmed in Rio de Janeiro, has been released in a 30-second preview. Beyonce is seen carrying Blue on her side while she strolls along a white sandy beach.
"Blue" is a track in Beyonce's surprise self-titled album which was released earlier this month. The singer included the tot's voice in the recording in which she giggled, shouted "mommy!" and attempted to sing along to "hold on to me" lyrics at the end of the song.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Patrick Dempsey Confirms He's Back Together With Wife Jillian Fink
- Amber Heard Files for Divorce From Johnny Depp
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?