Kanye West Plans to Stop Ranting for 'Six Months, at Least'
Kanye West has revealed his new year resolution. The "New Slaves" rapper announced a plan at his show in Toronto on December 23 that he would stop talking about someone in negative way at least for six months.
"Everything I'm saying that's not allowed, soak it in right now. ... This might be the last time y'all hear me talk sh*t for a long time. Might be another like six months. At least," he said during a 27-minute rant. "I've decided to completely focus everything in 2014, on new ideas and on creative outlets."
The rapper, who is known for making controversial comments, also addressed his previous statements about Nike and Grammy Awards. "I'm not [going to] ever bring up Nike again. And the only way I'll bring them up is in a positive light. Because I actually appreciate the opportunity to have been able to make my own shoe with them, and if I didn't have the opportunity I wouldn't have my deal I have with Adidas right now," West said.
"I'll never bring up the Grammys again in a negative light, because I actually appreciate the 21 Grammys that I did win," he continued. "Because I'm not [trying] to be a dude that has all the opportunities in the world and only focuses on the negative, or complains about it."
The fiance of Kim Kardashian previously said that "everyone at Nike, [CEO] Mark Parker just let go of culture" after they had disagreement about the production of their latest shoes. West then got upset after he was only nominated in two categories in the upcoming Grammy Awards. "And people come to me and congratulate me on those two nominations. f**k those nominations!" he said during his show in Phoenix earlier this month.
More Kanye West News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked