Demi Lovato: 'There's Plans to Collaborate' With Fifth Harmony
Demi Lovato and Fifth Harmony may work together in the near future. The former Disney star was talking about her upcoming "Neon Lights" tour in a new interview with MTV when she revealed that "there's plans" to collaborate with the group.
"Of course! There's plans to collaborate with them," Lovato said. "I adore them so much. They're such sweet girls and I really think they're going to go far in this industry. I'm glad I could that I could be a part of it by helping put them together and taking them on the road. It's really exciting."
Fifth Harmony was formed on "The X Factor (US)" when Lovato was one of the judges. The 21-year-old entertainer, who recently announced that she exited the singing competition to focus on her music, has enlisted the five ladies for her tour which is slated to open next year.
In addition to Fifth Harmony, Lovato will bring former contestants of U.K.'s "The X Factor" Cher Lloyd and Little Mix.
"You can expect a show that I've never put on before. I'm really excited," Lovato told the site. "Other shows I've had all about the music but this time I want it to be about girl empowerment. I want it to be a huge party that everyone has fun at and leaves with an incredible experience."
More Demi Lovato News
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season