Demi Lovato: 'There's Plans to Collaborate' With Fifth Harmony
Demi Lovato and Fifth Harmony may work together in the near future. The former Disney star was talking about her upcoming "Neon Lights" tour in a new interview with MTV when she revealed that "there's plans" to collaborate with the group.
"Of course! There's plans to collaborate with them," Lovato said. "I adore them so much. They're such sweet girls and I really think they're going to go far in this industry. I'm glad I could that I could be a part of it by helping put them together and taking them on the road. It's really exciting."
Fifth Harmony was formed on "The X Factor (US)" when Lovato was one of the judges. The 21-year-old entertainer, who recently announced that she exited the singing competition to focus on her music, has enlisted the five ladies for her tour which is slated to open next year.
In addition to Fifth Harmony, Lovato will bring former contestants of U.K.'s "The X Factor" Cher Lloyd and Little Mix.
"You can expect a show that I've never put on before. I'm really excited," Lovato told the site. "Other shows I've had all about the music but this time I want it to be about girl empowerment. I want it to be a huge party that everyone has fun at and leaves with an incredible experience."
More Demi Lovato News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences