New Promo of 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Season 9: They Stay Insane
E! teases fans with a new promo for "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" season 9 that hints at what's to expect in the upcoming chapter. While it doesn't show footage from the new installment, the video features parts of the stars' conversations.
A wedding is coming now that Kim Kardashian is engaged to Kanye West and the new mom has nothing to complain about life as she enjoys being a mother to North West. Meanwhile, a divorce is looming either for Kris Jenner - Bruce Jenner or Khloe Kardashian - Lamar Odom, who recently announced separation from their respective spouse.
"The more things change, the more they stay insane," so a tagline in the video reads.
The new season of "KUWTK" will premiere Sunday, January 19, 2014 on E!. Footage from Kanye West's surprise proposal to Kim Kardashian will be included in it.
More Keeping Up with the Kardashians News
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert