New Promo of 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Season 9: They Stay Insane
E! teases fans with a new promo for "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" season 9 that hints at what's to expect in the upcoming chapter. While it doesn't show footage from the new installment, the video features parts of the stars' conversations.
A wedding is coming now that Kim Kardashian is engaged to Kanye West and the new mom has nothing to complain about life as she enjoys being a mother to North West. Meanwhile, a divorce is looming either for Kris Jenner - Bruce Jenner or Khloe Kardashian - Lamar Odom, who recently announced separation from their respective spouse.
"The more things change, the more they stay insane," so a tagline in the video reads.
The new season of "KUWTK" will premiere Sunday, January 19, 2014 on E!. Footage from Kanye West's surprise proposal to Kim Kardashian will be included in it.
- Here's What Blac Chyna Thinks of Kylie Jenner Playing Step Mom to King Cairo
- 'Mr. Robot' 2.09 Preview: It's Time to Go Home
- Lady GaGa's New Song 'Perfect Illusion' Reportedly due Out Next Week
- Three Potential Directors Lined Up to Helm 'Captain Marvel'
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maksim Chmerkovskiy Will Return, Ryan Lochte Is in Talks for Season 23
- Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie for Her Birthday After Partying With Bronte Blampied
- Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj to Perform 'Side to Side' at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Inside Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom's Proposal Plans