New Promo of 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Season 9: They Stay Insane
E! teases fans with a new promo for "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" season 9 that hints at what's to expect in the upcoming chapter. While it doesn't show footage from the new installment, the video features parts of the stars' conversations.
A wedding is coming now that Kim Kardashian is engaged to Kanye West and the new mom has nothing to complain about life as she enjoys being a mother to North West. Meanwhile, a divorce is looming either for Kris Jenner - Bruce Jenner or Khloe Kardashian - Lamar Odom, who recently announced separation from their respective spouse.
"The more things change, the more they stay insane," so a tagline in the video reads.
The new season of "KUWTK" will premiere Sunday, January 19, 2014 on E!. Footage from Kanye West's surprise proposal to Kim Kardashian will be included in it.
More Keeping Up with the Kardashians News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special