New Promo of 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Season 9: They Stay Insane
E! teases fans with a new promo for "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" season 9 that hints at what's to expect in the upcoming chapter. While it doesn't show footage from the new installment, the video features parts of the stars' conversations.
A wedding is coming now that Kim Kardashian is engaged to Kanye West and the new mom has nothing to complain about life as she enjoys being a mother to North West. Meanwhile, a divorce is looming either for Kris Jenner - Bruce Jenner or Khloe Kardashian - Lamar Odom, who recently announced separation from their respective spouse.
"The more things change, the more they stay insane," so a tagline in the video reads.
The new season of "KUWTK" will premiere Sunday, January 19, 2014 on E!. Footage from Kanye West's surprise proposal to Kim Kardashian will be included in it.
More Keeping Up with the Kardashians News
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.02 Preview Promises Revelation of the Saviors' Secret
- Did Faith Evans Just Expose Her Vagina in Front of the Crowd? See the Evidence!
- 'Magnificent Seven' Debuts Strong on Domestic Box Office, 'Bridget Jones's Baby' Tops Overseas
- Josh Brolin Ties the Knot With Longtime Girlfriend Kathryn Boyd. See the Photos
- Drake's 'Views' Returns to No. 1 on Billboard 200 for 13th Week
- Idina Menzel Debuts Engagement Ring From Fiance Aaron Lohr at iHeartRadio Music Festival
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Hold Hands in NYC Following Split Rumors
- Backstreet Boys Joins Florida Georgia Line at iHeartRadio Music Festival. Plus Other Performances!