New Promo of 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Season 9: They Stay Insane
E! teases fans with a new promo for "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" season 9 that hints at what's to expect in the upcoming chapter. While it doesn't show footage from the new installment, the video features parts of the stars' conversations.
A wedding is coming now that Kim Kardashian is engaged to Kanye West and the new mom has nothing to complain about life as she enjoys being a mother to North West. Meanwhile, a divorce is looming either for Kris Jenner - Bruce Jenner or Khloe Kardashian - Lamar Odom, who recently announced separation from their respective spouse.
"The more things change, the more they stay insane," so a tagline in the video reads.
The new season of "KUWTK" will premiere Sunday, January 19, 2014 on E!. Footage from Kanye West's surprise proposal to Kim Kardashian will be included in it.
More Keeping Up with the Kardashians News
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO
- Miley Cyrus Talks Engagement Ring That She Puts Back on After Liam Hemsworth Reconciliation
- Raven-Symone to Leave 'The View' For 'That's So Raven' Spin-Off
- Bella Hadid Set to Make Her Victoria's Secret Debut, Gigi Hadid Confirmed to Return
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image