Snooki Gives Jennifer 'JWoww' Farley Pregnancy Advice
Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi has given pregnancy advice to her "Snooki & JWoww" co-star Jennifer "JWoww" Farley who recently announced her first pregnancy. After learning of the baby news, Snooki sent some text messages to JWoww who posted the conversation on her Instagram page.
"Lorenzo was and is perfect," JWoww said of Snooki's 1-year-old son. "So will [yours]. Sleep safe, keep hydrated, no Advil or Aleve. No pushing on the toilet either," Snooki responded, to which JWoww replied, "Yes mom!"
JWoww previously announced that she and her fiance Roger Mathews were expecting their first child together. "Merry Christmas from within! Roger and I couldn't have asked for a better Christmas gift this year! We wanted to share this exciting news with you all first because you have been a part of our lives these past few years and seen the love between Roger and I develop and blossom," she wrote on her site.
"We are so excited to share this new chapter of our lives with you as we become parents and create more memories with a new addition to our family! Thank you for all your love and support and for being there for us throughout the years! We are extremely happy and cannot wait for our bundle of joy to arrive!" she added.
The 27-year-old reality star also shared the happy news in her Christmas card. The card read, "Happy holidays from our growing family to yours. Love, Jenni, Roger, and arriving July 2014 Baby Mathews."
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked