Snooki Gives Jennifer 'JWoww' Farley Pregnancy Advice
Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi has given pregnancy advice to her "Snooki & JWoww" co-star Jennifer "JWoww" Farley who recently announced her first pregnancy. After learning of the baby news, Snooki sent some text messages to JWoww who posted the conversation on her Instagram page.
"Lorenzo was and is perfect," JWoww said of Snooki's 1-year-old son. "So will [yours]. Sleep safe, keep hydrated, no Advil or Aleve. No pushing on the toilet either," Snooki responded, to which JWoww replied, "Yes mom!"
JWoww previously announced that she and her fiance Roger Mathews were expecting their first child together. "Merry Christmas from within! Roger and I couldn't have asked for a better Christmas gift this year! We wanted to share this exciting news with you all first because you have been a part of our lives these past few years and seen the love between Roger and I develop and blossom," she wrote on her site.
"We are so excited to share this new chapter of our lives with you as we become parents and create more memories with a new addition to our family! Thank you for all your love and support and for being there for us throughout the years! We are extremely happy and cannot wait for our bundle of joy to arrive!" she added.
The 27-year-old reality star also shared the happy news in her Christmas card. The card read, "Happy holidays from our growing family to yours. Love, Jenni, Roger, and arriving July 2014 Baby Mathews."
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal