Justin Bieber 'Isn't Retiring', Says Source
Earlier this week, Justin Bieber saddened his fans after announcing on Twitter that he's "officially" quitting music. However, a source close to the 19-year-old singer has explained that the retirement claim is "a joke."
"He isn't retiring, clearly," the source told Us Weekly. "It was a joke and he explained in two tweets afterwards! He is basically poking fun of how quickly news spreads without anyone vetting if it is true or not."
On Christmas eve, the Canadian heartthrob tweeted, "My beloved beliebers I'm officially retiring." "The media talks a lot about me.They make a up a lot of lies and want me to fail but I'm never leaving you, being a belieber is a lifestyle," he continued.
"Be kind loving to each other, forgive each other as god forgave us through Christ Merry Christmas IM HERE FOREVER."
It wasn't the first time Bieber talked about retiring from entertainment business. During his visit to Power 106 radio station, the "Baby" singer said, "I'm actually retiring, man." His rep immediately confirmed that the star was joking.
More Justin Bieber News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed