Kevin Costner Recruits Chris Pine in 'Jack Ryan' TV Spot
"Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit" gets a new sneak peek, showing Chris Pine channeling his inner CIA agent. Among many explosive action scenes where he dodges bullets and chases bad guys, there is a scene which shows him getting recruited by Kevin Costner's character.
Based on Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan series, the new movie follows Ryan in his 20s after he comes out of the Marines to work in the finance world. Pine assumes the lead role, succeeding the likes of Alec Baldwin, Harrison Ford and Ben Affleck in the previous adaptations.
Keira Knightley plays Ryan's love interest, and Kenneth Branagh portrays the main baddie. He also serves as a director for the action thriller which is slated to arrive in theaters across the country on January 17, 2014.
- Find Out What Ji Chang Wook Wants to Achieve Before Military Enlistment
- Backstreet Boys to Reunite With Florida Georgia Line for 'CMT Crossroads'
- Justin Bieber: Out-of-Work Crew Are Not My Responsibility
- Shia LaBeouf and Mia Goth Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Does Kim Know? Kanye West Caught Leaving Studio With Nearly Naked Woman
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'