Video: Kanye West Joined by Drake to Wrap Up 'Yeezus' Tour in Toronto
Kanye West wrapped up the North American leg of his "Yeezus" tour at Toronto's Air Canada Centre on Monday, December 23. For the special night, the rapper brought out a special guest to perform together.
Drake surprised his hometown crowd when he joined West onstage. The "Started From the Bottom" hitmaker, who became the first guest on the tour, teamed up with West to perform their 2009 collaboration single "Forever". Drake also treated the crowd with his "All Me".
On Sunday, December 22, Drake was spotted attending West's concert at the same venue. He sat in the audience. At the end of the show, West thanked Drake for his support and called him a "rap God." "I want to thank the rap god, Drake, for coming out tonight," he said.
They were later seen partying at a nightclub together. Drake then performed his "Worst Behavior" and "Headlines" while West swang from the ceiling.
More Kanye West News
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full
- Possible Leaked Concept Art of 'Deadpool 2' Features Brad Pitt as Cable
- Migos Channels Inner Rock Stars in 'What the Price' Music Video
- Adele Pays Emotional Tribute to London Terror Victims During Her Concert in New Zealand
- 'The Bachelorette' Six New Suitors Strip Down During Group Date on 'Ellen Show'