Video: Kanye West Joined by Drake to Wrap Up 'Yeezus' Tour in Toronto
Kanye West wrapped up the North American leg of his "Yeezus" tour at Toronto's Air Canada Centre on Monday, December 23. For the special night, the rapper brought out a special guest to perform together.
Drake surprised his hometown crowd when he joined West onstage. The "Started From the Bottom" hitmaker, who became the first guest on the tour, teamed up with West to perform their 2009 collaboration single "Forever". Drake also treated the crowd with his "All Me".
On Sunday, December 22, Drake was spotted attending West's concert at the same venue. He sat in the audience. At the end of the show, West thanked Drake for his support and called him a "rap God." "I want to thank the rap god, Drake, for coming out tonight," he said.
They were later seen partying at a nightclub together. Drake then performed his "Worst Behavior" and "Headlines" while West swang from the ceiling.
More Kanye West News
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed