Video: Kanye West Joined by Drake to Wrap Up 'Yeezus' Tour in Toronto
Kanye West wrapped up the North American leg of his "Yeezus" tour at Toronto's Air Canada Centre on Monday, December 23. For the special night, the rapper brought out a special guest to perform together.
Drake surprised his hometown crowd when he joined West onstage. The "Started From the Bottom" hitmaker, who became the first guest on the tour, teamed up with West to perform their 2009 collaboration single "Forever". Drake also treated the crowd with his "All Me".
On Sunday, December 22, Drake was spotted attending West's concert at the same venue. He sat in the audience. At the end of the show, West thanked Drake for his support and called him a "rap God." "I want to thank the rap god, Drake, for coming out tonight," he said.
They were later seen partying at a nightclub together. Drake then performed his "Worst Behavior" and "Headlines" while West swang from the ceiling.
More Kanye West News
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'