Video: Kanye West Joined by Drake to Wrap Up 'Yeezus' Tour in Toronto
Kanye West wrapped up the North American leg of his "Yeezus" tour at Toronto's Air Canada Centre on Monday, December 23. For the special night, the rapper brought out a special guest to perform together.
Drake surprised his hometown crowd when he joined West onstage. The "Started From the Bottom" hitmaker, who became the first guest on the tour, teamed up with West to perform their 2009 collaboration single "Forever". Drake also treated the crowd with his "All Me".
On Sunday, December 22, Drake was spotted attending West's concert at the same venue. He sat in the audience. At the end of the show, West thanked Drake for his support and called him a "rap God." "I want to thank the rap god, Drake, for coming out tonight," he said.
They were later seen partying at a nightclub together. Drake then performed his "Worst Behavior" and "Headlines" while West swang from the ceiling.
More Kanye West News
- Kevin Jonas Welcomes His Second Child With Wife Danielle
- Mariah Carey's Rep Reveals Lovers' Quarrel in Greece Leads to Her Split From James Packer
- 'Will and Grace' Revival in the Works
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO
- Miley Cyrus Talks Engagement Ring That She Puts Back on After Liam Hemsworth Reconciliation
- Raven-Symone to Leave 'The View' For 'That's So Raven' Spin-Off
- Kristen Stewart and St. Vincent Make Red Carpet Debut as Couple at Vogue Event