Video: Kanye West Joined by Drake to Wrap Up 'Yeezus' Tour in Toronto
Kanye West wrapped up the North American leg of his "Yeezus" tour at Toronto's Air Canada Centre on Monday, December 23. For the special night, the rapper brought out a special guest to perform together.
Drake surprised his hometown crowd when he joined West onstage. The "Started From the Bottom" hitmaker, who became the first guest on the tour, teamed up with West to perform their 2009 collaboration single "Forever". Drake also treated the crowd with his "All Me".
On Sunday, December 22, Drake was spotted attending West's concert at the same venue. He sat in the audience. At the end of the show, West thanked Drake for his support and called him a "rap God." "I want to thank the rap god, Drake, for coming out tonight," he said.
They were later seen partying at a nightclub together. Drake then performed his "Worst Behavior" and "Headlines" while West swang from the ceiling.
More Kanye West News
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns