Confirmed: Pregnant Teresa Palmer Marries Mark Webber in Mexico
Teresa Palmer and Mark Webber are officially man and wife before they welcome their first child together. The pregnant actress has confirmed to Australia's magazine WHO that she and her actor fiance got married on Saturday, December 21 in Mexico.
"Mark and I are thrilled beyond words to be married in a very intimate and spiritual ceremony. We felt blessed to be surrounded by just a very small number of best friends and family," she states. Webber's son Issac Love from his previous relationship with actress Frankie Shaw served as the ring bearer during the ceremony held in a private villa in Punta Mita.
"They wanted to get married before the baby arrives," a source tells Us Weekly. The 27-year-old blonde beauty wore a white lace dress that accentuated her belly with embellishments at the shoulders. The two exchanged vows underneath an altar decorated with greenery and white and pink flowers. "They were holding hands the entire time," the insider further dishes on.
Palmer and Webber met in September 2012. They got engaged in August this year and announced her pregnancy later in the same month. The baby will be the first child for the "Warm Bodies" actress and a second for the "Scott Pilgrim vs. the World" actor.
- Pictures of Pippa Middleton and James Matthews' Tropical Honeymoon Surface
- See Jason Momoa and Amber Heard Together for the First Time in 'Aquaman' Set Photo
- Heidi Klum Gets Back Together With Vito Schnabel After His Cheating Scandal
- Katy Perry Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction as She Flashes Her Underwear on Stage
- Eddie Vedder Delivers Emotional Tribute to Chris Cornell at Amsterdam Show
- Camilla Recalls 'Horrid' Time After Prince Charles Affair Was Revealed
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean 5' Sails to No. 1 at Box Office, 'Baywatch' Sinks
- Jealous Ryan Seacrest May Drop 'American Idol' Over Katy Perry's $25 Million Paycheck