Confirmed: Pregnant Teresa Palmer Marries Mark Webber in Mexico
Teresa Palmer and Mark Webber are officially man and wife before they welcome their first child together. The pregnant actress has confirmed to Australia's magazine WHO that she and her actor fiance got married on Saturday, December 21 in Mexico.
"Mark and I are thrilled beyond words to be married in a very intimate and spiritual ceremony. We felt blessed to be surrounded by just a very small number of best friends and family," she states. Webber's son Issac Love from his previous relationship with actress Frankie Shaw served as the ring bearer during the ceremony held in a private villa in Punta Mita.
"They wanted to get married before the baby arrives," a source tells Us Weekly. The 27-year-old blonde beauty wore a white lace dress that accentuated her belly with embellishments at the shoulders. The two exchanged vows underneath an altar decorated with greenery and white and pink flowers. "They were holding hands the entire time," the insider further dishes on.
Palmer and Webber met in September 2012. They got engaged in August this year and announced her pregnancy later in the same month. The baby will be the first child for the "Warm Bodies" actress and a second for the "Scott Pilgrim vs. the World" actor.
- Ryan Reynolds Finally Reveals Why He Looked So Uninterested in That Taylor Swift Photo
- 'Transformers' Star Isabela Moner Lands Key Role in 'Sicario' Sequel 'Soldado'
- HBO and J.J. Abrams Teaming Up for Space Drama 'Glare'
- James Franco's Surprise Role in 'Alien: Covenant' Unveiled
- Angelina Jolie Seen in Public for the First Time Since Brad Pitt Divorce Sans Wedding Ring
- Listen to a Sneak Peek of Louis Tomlinson's Debut Solo Song 'Just Hold On' Featuring Steve Aoki
- They Mean It! Kardashians Not Backing Down Against Blac Chyna Trademarking Her Name
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Sequel Gets Release Date. Mark Your Calendar!