Charlie Sheen Unleashed Nasty Words for 'Duck Dynasty' Star Phil Robertson
Phil Robertson's controversial comments on homosexuality have just got a shot from Charlie Sheen. The "Anger Management" star unloaded on Robertson for offending his gay friends, and threatened to give the "Duck Dynasty" star a "MaSheen style media beat down".
In his letter, Sheen called Robertson nasty names such as "Mallard Brained" and "shower dodger". The actor said, "Your statements were and are abhorrently and mendaciously unforgivable." He also took a jab on Robertson's meteoric rise to fame, saying "The idea that you have a job outside of dirt-clod stacking is a miracle."
Sheen, who is no stranger to make his own terms, continued, "Shame on you. You're the only surviving brain donor I've ever known. When the gators and Egrets kick you out of their hovel, you need to make serious amends to those you have radically offended."
Robertson has been in the hot water since his interview with GQ got out. The 67-year-old Louisiana native compared homosexuality with bestiality, saying "It seems like, to me, a vagina - as a man - would be more desirable than a man's anus, that's just me." A&E has suspended Robertson from the top-rating show while GLAAD has also attacked Robertson's insensitivity.
However, Robertson does have supporters behind his back. Former Alaskan governor Sarah Palin openly stated her support of his free speech. "Free speech is an endangered species," Palin wrote on Facebook. "Those 'intolerants' hatin' and taking on the Duck Dynasty patriarch for voicing his personal opinion are taking on all of us."
Sheen's full letter can be read on TMZ.
- Lindsay Lohan Is Facing Bankruptcy After Failing to Pay Rent on $4.2M London Flat
- Kanye West Shares Emotional Throwback Video of Kim Kardashian on Her 36th Birthday
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'