New 'Sherlock' Season 3 Promo Teases Sherlock and John's Reunion
New promo for "Sherlock" season 3 has shared spoilery scenes from the upcoming installment of the British series. Det. Greg Lestrade, apparently being involved in the title character's masterplan to fake his death and disappear, talks to a scruffy Sherlock that it's time for him to be back to Baker Street.
Sherlock later goes undercover as a waiter in a restaurant where John has a dinner with his lovely companion, played by Martin Freeman's real-life partner Amanda Abbington. But the doctor doesn't immediately notice it's Sherlock and he is seemingly not amused with the surprise.
"Sherlock" season 3 premieres January 19, 2014 on PBS. In the first episode titled "The Empty Hearse", "two years after the devastating effects of The Reichenbach Fall, Dr. John Watson has got on with his life. New horizons, romance and a comforting domestic future beckon."
"But, with London under threat of a huge terrorist attack, Sherlock Holmes is about to rise from the grave with all the theatricality that comes so naturally to him. It's what his best friend wanted more than anything, but for John Watson it might well be a case of 'be careful what you wish for'! If Sherlock thinks everything will be just as he left it though, he's in for a very big surprise."
Benedict Cumberbatch reprises his role as Sherlock Holmes.
- 'Fargo' Season 3 First Full Trailer: What Does Ewan McGregor's Emmit Owe to His Twin Brother?
- Ready to Mingle? Tom Cruise's 'Fallen' for 'M:I 6' Co-Star Vanessa Kirby
- 'The Talk' Host Sheryl Underwood Cries as She Reveals Terrifying Rape Ordeal
- Brie Larson to Play U.S. First Female Presidential Candidate in Victoria Woodhull Biopic
- Netflix Debuts 'Death Note' Teaser Trailer and It's Slammed for Whitewashing
- Michael Shannon Joins Contention to Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus Caught in Lip-Lock Amid Romance Rumors
- Lorde, Muse, The Killers, Chance the Rapper, Arcade Fire to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza