New 'Sherlock' Season 3 Promo Teases Sherlock and John's Reunion
New promo for "Sherlock" season 3 has shared spoilery scenes from the upcoming installment of the British series. Det. Greg Lestrade, apparently being involved in the title character's masterplan to fake his death and disappear, talks to a scruffy Sherlock that it's time for him to be back to Baker Street.
Sherlock later goes undercover as a waiter in a restaurant where John has a dinner with his lovely companion, played by Martin Freeman's real-life partner Amanda Abbington. But the doctor doesn't immediately notice it's Sherlock and he is seemingly not amused with the surprise.
"Sherlock" season 3 premieres January 19, 2014 on PBS. In the first episode titled "The Empty Hearse", "two years after the devastating effects of The Reichenbach Fall, Dr. John Watson has got on with his life. New horizons, romance and a comforting domestic future beckon."
"But, with London under threat of a huge terrorist attack, Sherlock Holmes is about to rise from the grave with all the theatricality that comes so naturally to him. It's what his best friend wanted more than anything, but for John Watson it might well be a case of 'be careful what you wish for'! If Sherlock thinks everything will be just as he left it though, he's in for a very big surprise."
Benedict Cumberbatch reprises his role as Sherlock Holmes.
More Sherlock News
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed
- Living Life to the Fullest! Brad Pitt Caught Cozying Up to Sienna Miller and Elle Macpherson
- Louis Tomlinson Was Feeling Left Out of One Direction: 'What Have I Really Done to Contribute Here?'
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop Accused by NASA of Scamming Customers With Healing Stickers
- Liev Schreiber Spotted With Another Woman Amid Dating Rumors With Gerard Butler's Ex Morgan Brown
- Future and Chris Brown Are Total Womanizers in Sexy 'Pie' Video