New 'Sherlock' Season 3 Promo Teases Sherlock and John's Reunion
New promo for "Sherlock" season 3 has shared spoilery scenes from the upcoming installment of the British series. Det. Greg Lestrade, apparently being involved in the title character's masterplan to fake his death and disappear, talks to a scruffy Sherlock that it's time for him to be back to Baker Street.
Sherlock later goes undercover as a waiter in a restaurant where John has a dinner with his lovely companion, played by Martin Freeman's real-life partner Amanda Abbington. But the doctor doesn't immediately notice it's Sherlock and he is seemingly not amused with the surprise.
"Sherlock" season 3 premieres January 19, 2014 on PBS. In the first episode titled "The Empty Hearse", "two years after the devastating effects of The Reichenbach Fall, Dr. John Watson has got on with his life. New horizons, romance and a comforting domestic future beckon."
"But, with London under threat of a huge terrorist attack, Sherlock Holmes is about to rise from the grave with all the theatricality that comes so naturally to him. It's what his best friend wanted more than anything, but for John Watson it might well be a case of 'be careful what you wish for'! If Sherlock thinks everything will be just as he left it though, he's in for a very big surprise."
Benedict Cumberbatch reprises his role as Sherlock Holmes.
More Sherlock News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media