New 'Sherlock' Season 3 Promo Teases Sherlock and John's Reunion
New promo for "Sherlock" season 3 has shared spoilery scenes from the upcoming installment of the British series. Det. Greg Lestrade, apparently being involved in the title character's masterplan to fake his death and disappear, talks to a scruffy Sherlock that it's time for him to be back to Baker Street.
Sherlock later goes undercover as a waiter in a restaurant where John has a dinner with his lovely companion, played by Martin Freeman's real-life partner Amanda Abbington. But the doctor doesn't immediately notice it's Sherlock and he is seemingly not amused with the surprise.
"Sherlock" season 3 premieres January 19, 2014 on PBS. In the first episode titled "The Empty Hearse", "two years after the devastating effects of The Reichenbach Fall, Dr. John Watson has got on with his life. New horizons, romance and a comforting domestic future beckon."
"But, with London under threat of a huge terrorist attack, Sherlock Holmes is about to rise from the grave with all the theatricality that comes so naturally to him. It's what his best friend wanted more than anything, but for John Watson it might well be a case of 'be careful what you wish for'! If Sherlock thinks everything will be just as he left it though, he's in for a very big surprise."
Benedict Cumberbatch reprises his role as Sherlock Holmes.
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!