'Devious Maids' Star Dania Ramirez Welcomes Twins
Actress Dania Ramirez gave birth to twins on December Tuesday, December 17, her co-star on "Devious Maids" Edy Ganem announced in a Twitter post. "You guys!! today is a VERY SPECIAL day [because] @DaniaJRamirez had her babies really early today!!! Sending her love!!!" she wrote.
The actress retweeted the post and some other comments, but she did not say anything about her newborn babies. The new mother only shared a photo of flowers she received at the hospital. "#FlowersFlowers&MoreFlowers THANK YOU ALL!!!" she captioned the photo. Details such as weight, measurement and names are not available.
Ramirez and her husband Bev Land tied the knot in February. In July, the actress announced that they were expecting twins. She additionally revealed during baby shower that she was having a boy and a girl.
The babies are Ramirez's first children. The newborns, meanwhile, are the second and third children for her husband. Land is also a father to a son with ex-wife Sharon Leal.
In addition to "Devious Maids", Ramirez has played in other TV shows and movies such as "Heroes", "Premium Rush" and "X-Men: The Last Stand". She will be seen in the second season of "Devious Maids" which will start airing on April 6.
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship