'SNL' Promo: Justin Timberlake Tells Jimmy Fallon He'll Break All the Rules
Justin Timberlake joins Jimmy Fallon in a new video to promote the upcoming episode of "Saturday Night Live". After hyping up the "Mirrors" singer's return in a previous promo, the comedian ignores his best buddy in one of the sketches included in the recently-released clip.
"This is happening," the former "SNL" regular and his frequent "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" guest excitedly shout in another skit. "It's gonna be a f**ing blast," Timberlake later says, teasing their collaboration on the variety series.
When Fallon reminds the "Runner, Runner" star that he can't use the F-word on the show, the singer/actor says, "This Saturday night, we're breaking all the rules." Fallon replies, "We're not," but Timberlake insists, "We f**ing are, man. We're doing it."
Fallon hosts the Christmas episode of "SNL" which will air December 21 at 11:30 P.M./10:30c on NBC. Timberlake serves as the musical guest.
Speculation arose that the said outing would mark Seth Meyers' last appearance on "SNL" since he will replace Fallon as the "Late Night" show's host in February 2014, but the "Weekend Update" anchor has posted on his Twitter, "For those asking, tomorrow is not my last SNL. I have a few more in me."
More Saturday Night Live News
- 'Jumanji' Is an Old School Video Game in Its First Trailer
- 'Jealous' Kim Kardashian Demands Hefty Pay Raise for 'KUWTK'
- So Cute! Liam Payne Shares Rare Photo of Him and Son Bear in Matching Yeezy Trainers
- Donald Trump Stops a Call With the Irish PM to Compliment Female Reporter's 'Nice Smile'
- Kristen Wiig Joins Jimmy Fallon in Funny Doctor Skit of New Mad Lib Theater
- Queen Biopic 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Finds Its Drummer in 'X-Men' Actor Ben Hardy
- Kris Jenner and David Foster Reportedly Have a Dinner Date
- Chrissy Teigen Accidentally Flashes Bare Boob When Dancing With John Legend During His Concert